[R$ 100k - 150k NEGOTIABLE] Bad Business Map Developer

This looks interesting, I think I could build some maps for you guys :slight_smile: I messaged on discord: Am I called Elec?#8654

1 Like

Hello! I’m Sinox, I’m a 16 Year Old Builder and have been developing for 4 years+! You can contact on me discord at: Sinox#5016. Also here is my portfolio: [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

2 Likes

I’m interested, Check out my portfolio here, 4wku | Programmer & Builder

1 Like

contacted you on discord @monkkk#9116

2 Likes

Can you accept me? I’m THE S̶L̶A̶Y̶E̶R#3268
I’m builder, scripted and Ui design

1 Like

I’ve sent you a brief message on Discord about this opportunity. My user is Squidzyee#8896, hope we get to talk a bit more if you’re interested in my works.

Edit:
In case you don’t see my message, here’s my portfolio https://devforum.roblox.com/t/squidzyee-building-portfolio/332065

2 Likes

Here is our portfolio, I’m confident we can do a good job:

Contact me at SingleSided#0001 or here via dev forums.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m interested! Heres my portfolio: CLOSED | Yacti | Experienced 3D Artist

I’ve added you via Discord (Yacti#0001)

1 Like

My discord name is Lana#1299. Would be a pleasure to contribute towards the development of the game.

1 Like

Howdy! I’m inkwaves.

I’m 16 years old and would love to work for you guys :cowboy_hat_face:

discord: inkwaves#3218

2 Likes

I’ve sent a friend request by the username “Aqua@. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

I’m interested I added you on discord my username is, Lia#4999

1 Like

5999* Not 4999 Contact me as soon as possible.

1 Like

contacted me on discord Squad_Dev#8331

1 Like

This guy is great btw, 100% vouch ^

1 Like

:eyes: You know what to do… SamIsTwisted#0420

1 Like

I have been building professionally for over 5 years. I have worked on projects like Fishing Simulator, Blade of Honor, and more. I have worked with TheLegendOfPyro, Alucidus, ColdDeveloper, Spynaz, Kensizo, and more! I build in any theme, model, texture, and of course low poly.
Including my builds can be formidable, easy to understand, and any detail quality. I work faster than anyone else, I get it done efficiently and quickly.
For more discussion my discord is Austune#4610

1 Like

I’m not 16 (just one year younger), but I’ll be dropping my portfolio here if you’re interested.

1 Like

I have added you on Discord. My name is cubi

1 Like

Hey! I’m kadrava. I’d like to apply for this job. Sounds like a lot of fun! I can definitely adapt to the style of this game.