Random UI Fragment Appearing after Run Testing (New UI)

As of an entire month later, I still get this bug and it is not from a plugin but it is from the plugin menu. I find that when I open the plugin menu it goes away.

Please Roblox I’m just trying to do my job, why am I having to deal with this

1 Like

Yep, I’m still getting all of these problems too. It’s ridiculous.
What’s even more frustrating is that I can’t use the older version of Studio prior to this new UI now, because it’s “too old”, forcing me to use the latest version.
These problems are now interfering with my every-day experience and my job as I work full-time with Roblox.

I can also confirm it’s still happening very frequently. Very annoying

Yup still happening. Still getting the random box and still getting the blank screen. Love it

1 Like

These issues are the highest priority for us. Please use the directions in this post as a workaround while we fix this @Timelens @CrispyBrix @CaptinLetus @Orodex.

I had this happen when starting a playtest server, have Studio freeze and while it’s frozen, spam the stop button even if it’s not enabled yet until the session stops, not sure if this is already reported on the replies so just adding it here to make sure

Thanks for your reports! This should be resolved now. Please let me know if that is not the case.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.