Rate my build x/10

Hey guys could you rate my Russian style academy base please. It’s based around a cold winter night. My plan is to add more lights but I’m unsure if this is really needed. Look forward to the comments.

1- This is based around the classroom building and barracks blocks.

2 - This is based around the front guard gate.

3 - This is based around the parade square. In the background you can see the main headquarters and the cook house.

75 Likes

I’d say 9/10. Could use some lighting improvements tho.

6 Likes

10/10! Awesome work you did! though i would slow down on the fog a little bit, other than that A-ok!!

4 Likes

The roads are bland compared to the rest of the build. Love the fog. Maybe add some trash on the road? A few soda cans? Some decals with cracks on the roads?

9 Likes

The build looks really good, but on the first image it looks a little dark. I would suggest you add
some more street lights on the first image you could! add some rocks on the ground and add some little cuts in the side walk part…

Over all you really done a great job. On your (Russian Academy Base)

8/10

4 Likes

10/10 It looks amazing. It looks very realistic which I like. Good Job.

2 Likes

Wonderful work! I’d give this a 9/10. Some things that should be improved is the lighting. You should also tone down the fog, as it looks really hard to see through.

3 Likes

10/10 from what i can see, very clean work!

1 Like

I agree greatly with @SentroRetorak, it’s a great build and all however it needs a bit more decor. This is just a suggestion that you should make the fog intenser, because I absolutely love it but I think it would look better if the fog was a bit denser and closer to the Player. The buildings however and the entry point and watch tower is that in the last picture look beautiful. 9/10

3 Likes

@jordonh23 Thank you for your feedback. I will look into the lighting arrangement around that area. I can see where you are coming from and will fix this issue.

1 Like

@SentroRetorak @gef Thank you guys for your feedback. The roads were meant to be basic as this place is to be used as a military group training center. I didn’t want to go overkill on detail as I was dealing with potential people that don’t have the equipment to run the game that smoothly if I went full detail.

On top of this, I do agree with your comments and if this was just for people to look at I would fully follow your ideas. But it’s not unfortunately. In addition to this I had to spend a lot of time using decomposition geometry within the unions to minimize the amount of bricks extra.

2 Likes

8/10, try to incorporate more textures into your builds!
Other than that, the spacing and placement of trees looks really good! :yum:

2 Likes

Its very nice!! I would rate it 10/10, Though you could add more details in the map here…

Anyways, Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

@honeydewloon Thank you for your feedback. I have got some textures on the building outer walls as I didn’t want to go with the standard brick texture. The roads have a custom texture to make it seem like it is tarmac road.

I do understand where you are coming from though.

2 Likes

@OfficiallySpo_oky Thank you for your feedback. That area which you have shown is the parade square. It’s meant to be just a tarmac square in which the people do matching extra.

1 Like

Oh right, My bad I did not figure that out, I thought it is a place you kept empty… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@OfficiallySpo_oky I do understand where you’re coming from. But for what it’s supposed to be. It’s hard to add things to it.

1 Like

10/10 that look amazing! good work about this game.

2 Likes

10/10 Good job! I like the lightning and fog, they are perfect. Buildings are also kinda perfect.

2 Likes

@CatMaster983 @REALINONOOBYT Thank you guys for the feedback. Is there anything that you would change?

@CatMaster983 you specify the building as kinda perfect is there a way in which you would change them?

1 Like