RDC 2020 Update

I really Hope that I get invited

I’m curious to see how the new RDC will be.

1 Like

This is actually really exciting! I can’t wait to see what the course of action is when doing the conference virtually.

I’m excited to see how this plays out!

1 Like

Same, I really do want to get invited as well!

1 Like

I’m really glad that the game jam is still happening! Very curious to what the whole conference is gonna be like this year since its all digital this time around :scream:

3 Likes

Very interesting. I wonder how this event will play out. The main reason I’d want to go to an RDC is to make connections and meet people. How exactly will this be done if it will be online? Regardless, I’ll probably attend because it will be virtual this year.

4 Likes

What about the costs? Are we going to pay anything to participate, if we are invited?

4 Likes

This is kinda nice its not like being in person, but its good! I hope I get invited.

1 Like

I hope and, I am aware that I will be In the Invite list.
I am so, ready to see this, virtual event.

1 Like

Is there any way to get an invite if you aren’t a well known developer? Because alot of my friends who have participated in the RDC say that it’s amazing and the first time will help you so much, and since this is my only chance to go until a few years due to budgets, I would really like to get an invite.

4 Likes

Although it is going to be virtual conference this year i hope that it will be presented as if it was last years one i attended in London it was great lets see what the future holds good luck to the roblox dev team it must be really tough due to the epidemic that is going on keep smiling your the people who are behind the computers being initiative and working hard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s amazing that there is still going to be an RDC event this year even though there is a pandemic of coronavirus. Since this year is a virtual RDC I hope I get invited but we’ll see. I hope great RDC for everyone who gets invited. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So excited, more people are getting invited and that’s a great news for small developers too. Hope you all have fun!

2 Likes

When will the invites be sent and will they be sent to the people who originally got invited but who did not buy tickets?

I wasn’t able to buy tickets because the literal week the invites were sent, travel restrictions were put in place.

3 Likes

Will all Developers be able to Virtually watch RDC? I know I probably wouldn’t get accepted if we have to be accepted to get in.

2 Likes

Will the https://www.rdcglobal.com/ website be updated to this news and then rolled out again?

2 Likes

Out of the loop here, but i’m interested in attending if it’s virtual, which is what i’m understanding.

Please correct me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

I am still wondering on how one gets an invite to RDC. I really would love to attend as it would be my first time doing it.

2 Likes

YAY i can’t wait i Will close my eye then i Will open it RDC 2020 here we Come :slight_smile:

1 Like