RDC 2020 Update

Sounds good with RDC 2020 online.

Atleast we get RDC 2020.

This is awesome.

3 Likes

Any details on how invitations will work? In previous years it has been a long and drawn out process, with last year ending up at around 15 (not sure the exact number) waves, sent out across months. In addition, it was highly selective and excluded many developers (this was probably because of physical space constraints; there wasn’t enough room for everyone to be there in person). Because these physical space constraints are no longer an issue, will invitations be more open and inclusive? Also, will applications also be a part of the process? If so, how will they work?

5 Likes

Yooooooooo!
Who will be on there :eyes:

1 Like

Looking forward to this years RDC.

1 Like

Exciting news! I hope I get caught in the next wave of invitations! I hope it’'s a 1000 person zoom meeting tbh.

2 Likes
This looks interesting. Hopefully I get invited ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶

1 Like

Can you amagin a 1000 player server for RDC 2020 if it were to work like that, ut would be insane.

3 Likes

@NKM9 if I get an invite want to team up for the game jam?

1 Like

I already thought that RDC 2020 will not be, but RDC 2020 will still be. I can’t wait when it will start!

1 Like

I cant wait for this! I hope I get invited

1 Like

Do we get info about the people that can attend?
It would be cool if more devs could attend.

3 Likes

I really hope I get an invite this year, if it is im sure it will be as fun as it is in real life. I hope to see some of you there!

2 Likes

Dang I hope it’s going to be excited

1 Like

Same if we don’t pretty sure we can watch it on YouTube or something

1 Like

No problem! I am really looking forward to what we will be seeing in game jam! :hugs:

2 Likes

This sounds cool, I just gotta wait till i get an invitation some year… For now I’ll be sitting in this corner! Alone. With no one to chat with… Making games…

1 Like

To everyone asking about the invites, I heard you have a higher chance of getting one if you’ve used DevEx before. Makes sense but again that’s just what I heard.

1 Like

That is not true. There are no criteria to what gets you an invite. I know a ton of devs who never devex’d and did get an invite this year.

1 Like

Like I said that’s just what I heard

3 Likes

Sounds good, can’t wait for the Game Jam! :coefficients:

1 Like