RDC 2021 Speaker Applications

8 Likes

Alright, submitted my application in. Any clue when we will hear the results?

9 Likes

this is such an amazing opportunity!
Hopefully people come forward to deliver their advices via their presentations.

6 Likes

Hello! I am considering on applying. I am 13, and wondering how would you get my guardian’s approval? Thanks!

5 Likes

Ask them if they are ok with it. If yes, then go for it! I submitted my application in with a parent’s permission.

4 Likes

How will we know if we get the picked is it an last minute email or a text and how
do we k ow we did not get picked

1 Like

The invitation is sent via email.

2 Likes

How do we know if we did not get picked will it tell you so when the date comes out your not booking hotels

1 Like

If you get accepted in, they will email you about it. You can then buy a ticket for the event and book hotels then.

2 Likes

I’m considering applying but I’m 13 and everything so If it’s gonna be Virtual and everything. I’m Apply but if it IRL I ain’t applying. So can some Admin reply and tell me if it’s gonna be Virtual?

Thanks,
MyoForever

2 Likes

If you scroll up, they stated that more details will be revealed next year.

3 Likes

By then when they revealed next year If It’s in person or not in-person applications won’t be accepted anymore.

1 Like

I’m sure they will accept applications even if its virtual again. They always have leftover tickets.

2 Likes

Is there a specific date limit to apply? Also, I live in Portugal :portugal:, and I know how to talk English, can I still apply?

2 Likes

Yes! They have a Europe one you can attend.

2 Likes

Any update on the applications yet?

4 Likes

They seem to be closed at the moment. Will they repoen?

3 Likes

Probably not, as the deadline was in January.

1 Like

I mean… I live on the UK and vaccines came out a while ago, and we are in our 3rd Quarentine, so I dont know about the US, but I know that in some places covid might even still be big by next year!

1 Like

Great to see something like this happening! I am not really a good speaker myself but I hope to see some great speakers and learn something new from this.

1 Like