RDC 2021 Speaker Applications

Will RDC 2021 be virtual or irl?

7 Likes

I’d imagine virtual, still too much of a risk meeting up in person

17 Likes

I doubt by July/August COVID will still be this big, as COVID vaccines are heading out to the US by next week.

8 Likes

applied! I hope it will be virtual because of the Covid, but its good if it’s in person

6 Likes

@chewbeccca, if this is all in-person, will staff members accommodate those who are physically disabled such as being already on stage rather than going up the stairs?

7 Likes

Hi!

More info on how RDC 2021 will likely be done next year. However, it won’t impact you to apply and if you are accepted. I hope you apply!

18 Likes

I might consider applying, I gotta update my portfolio though lol.

5 Likes

Hey, I have a question. Does it matter if we are in a whole different country? Do we need to travel to the RDC event? Or will it be virtual?

6 Likes
5 Likes

Applied, hopefully I can help re-introduce LiveOps to developers by giving you guys a real story of how it was needed, what we did to make our own tools, and how you can do it yourself as well. It will definitely help you scale your games stability for the front page.

9 Likes

I hope RDC is ready for…
“VR scripting for dummies”, by GregTame :sunglasses:

33 Likes

Is there an application process and deadline or will this information slowly be decided through spring? It would be good to know when we should check our emails and start preparing slide decks.

4 Likes

Will RDC 2021 be very similar to this year if the virus is still around? And if so, will it be going live?

9 Likes
8 Likes

Alright, submitted my application in. Any clue when we will hear the results?

9 Likes

this is such an amazing opportunity!
Hopefully people come forward to deliver their advices via their presentations.

6 Likes

Hello! I am considering on applying. I am 13, and wondering how would you get my guardian’s approval? Thanks!

5 Likes

Ask them if they are ok with it. If yes, then go for it! I submitted my application in with a parent’s permission.

4 Likes

How will we know if we get the picked is it an last minute email or a text and how
do we k ow we did not get picked

1 Like

The invitation is sent via email.

2 Likes