RDC 2022: Submit Your Question to Builderman!

Hi Developers!

RDC 22 is right around the corner. That means it’s time to start gathering questions for Builderman’s Q&A.

Use this link to ask any question you’re dying to know the answer to!

Please submit your questions no later than August 26, 2022.

Thanks,
Developer Relations

105 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 11 minutes.

Has RDC now been renamed back again?
Anyways, I think the most asked question will be “When will the DevEx rates be increased?”.

34 Likes

Can people who aren’t invited to RDC ask questions to our lord and savior?

8 Likes

Yes! Your questions will be asked live like last year iirc!

4 Likes

Kind of be cool if there was a downvote-upvote system where you can upvote questions for them to be prioritized by David himself?

14 Likes

Am I the only one who only sees Birthday input box and nothing else in the form link?

1 Like

You have to input your birthday to be sent on to the next page of question(s)! :grin:

3 Likes

OMG, I must’ve put 2022 instead of 2002 That’s probably it. :laughing:

4 Likes

Builderman QNA is an RDC tradition where you ask your questions that Builderman HIMSELF! will answer live at RDC. People ask all sorts of questions relating to development here on the Roblox platform.

2 Likes

Is this for RDC attendees only, or is it recorded / streamed somewhere?

1 Like

If they follow suite from previous RDC’s, there will be a mix of questioned asked from this form and in-person attendees.

It’s also possible that attendees have their own Q&A panel during the actual conference.

1 Like

Anyone can submit questions! All RDC talks should be live streamed on Youtube as they usually are.

2 Likes

Will players ever be able to trade on roblox without roblox premium?

10 Likes

I agree this would be very efficient to know in roblox development as it would speed up the process greatly :thinking:

Yea please! This would be amazing!

3 Likes

It’s great to see this! Everyone can share their thoughts and concerns in this way.

Why don’t you prioritise the feedback from the community (the people who practically run the game) when making decisions?

5 Likes

Not this again

They literally have an entire program dedicated to Feedback from the community.

They’re more than aware of the feedback we’ve been giving them.

7 Likes

I completely disagree.

Premium will become useless if that happens.

The only benefits would be monthly robux profit and developers giving tiny benefits to Premium members for their game.

3 Likes

That wouldn’t be wise, requiring a subscription prevents a lot of malicious usage. Bots, ‘hackers’ and black markets are pretty restricted due to the Premium requirement.

8 Likes