ReAdmin | Your New Group Management Platform

First off this is amazing, the best moderation platform for roblox groups I have ever seen, the UI could do with a little bit of tweaking but overall amazing, and @chrisfs123 I don’t see why you can’t use discord, It’s for 13+ and if your under 13 then you can’t be on devForum and it’s free, so I really don’t see the issue.

Anyway, amazing resource!

2 Likes

Though your point is true, some may not be able to sign up for Discord, because of parental decisions, or their region may not allow it. (Though I don’t think the region part is that accurate, it may happen.)

2 Likes

Adding onto what commander said, just be discord is 13+ does not mean if you over 13 you can get it, your parents may not allow it or you maybe in other region as in some regions have different age limits.

2 Likes

How is it different from all the Other group management/tracking tools?

The other group management tools update their features too. What is the practicality of the new features and who needs it other than roblox catering industry?

Other services are free, easy and secure for normal use aswell. What makes this different?

Lastly

Tracking, Hiring, Ranking and Workspace managing are already features in most other services.
How is this different?

1 Like

How is it different from all the Other group management/tracking tools?

ReAdmin works closely with its partners, beta testers, and users to ensure our service is not only easy to use but thoroughly tested and reliable for all users. We are owned by Bloxlink and we use this integration heavily to better the user experience and make automating user groups easier. I’d be interested to know what other tracking tools exist, currently, ReAdmin is the only free, website-based, activity tracking, session management platform that is out and public use.

The other group management tools update their features too. What is the practicality of the new features and who needs it other than roblox catering industry?

This is a very loaded question. First of all, please list these other services you are talking about. I am confused on how features would not be practical to people. We are used by many groups, not just roleplay groups but large development teams, and Discord servers to track activity linked to Roblox. To assume we are built just for “Roblox catering industry” is a bold under-statement, and under-sells our expansive product.

Other services are free, easy, and secure for normal use as well. What makes this different?
Confused about what you’re getting at here. We have more features than all of our current competitors, and the only one I know of is an open-source activity tracking panel. Once again, we are built and owned by Bloxlink so you can ensure we’re not going anywhere any time soon. We also offer 100% up-time and have not had a major outage since our release. We don’t store any PII on our users, and take care in ensuring all data on our service is secure. Not only all of this, but we care about our product and spend a lot of time developing new features, products, and systems to manage your group better.

1 Like

You wanted to know what other tracking tools there were, well here is one:

Right, I mentioned that in my last post…

I wouldn’t consider an open-source panel a competitor though. Anyways – this is off-topic.

1 Like

oh sorry was just trying to help, also readmin seems cool but for someone without discord like me its annoying to have to login with it…

^^

We’re not trying to compete with Readmin. Tovy is meant for groups who want more control and who want to run it themselves.

2 Likes

Wow this definitely looks good and trusting I suggest using it!

What makes it drastically different? Is this revolutionary new tech? It just looks like this was made to be trendy. I’ve seen these features before, but the BloxLink API makes it different?

If I have a normal community group, how would tracking what my moderator is doing ingame, or having an application game or having departments benefit me using ReAdmin. There is already perfect tools for all 3 of these, Discord and google forms. And these two alone are used more widely than ReAdmin or Tovy

I’d call Tovy one of the biggest competitors, indirectly or directly. They take a slice of the pie. I’d even call your own other services competitors and since ReAdmin is not currently having unique features other than a modern UI and Bloxlink verification. Anyone is able to make a service with just a single unique feature and blow ReAdmin off the table.

ReAdmin wasn’t built to be trendy but built to empower group owners to better manage their groups. I’m not sure what you’re getting after. We have many features, including many more that aren’t marketed here. We are much more trustworthy than other services and panels that have little scrutiny, or business knowledge.

Activitiy tracking, something tells me you are not actually reading what’s going on in our post. Google Forms isn’t able to be used on Roblox. Discord is for communication, and sending automated messages from in-game is against Discord TOS. Departments are simply the way you authorize people to access your workspace, they don’t do anything other than that.

ReAdmin has multiple features that put us in the forefront, assuming we have one feature that makes us special is under-valuing our service. If you want to claim that anyone can do it, please show us how it’s done. It seems like you’re only here to critique and have no actual interest in using the service. We do way more than every public use service that’s out right now.

All right, if you don’t have a unique feature even if it is just a single one, ReAdmin will not be forefront anymore. Google is used more widely than Internet explorer. ReAdmins current features are not unique, Tovy has most of them and I’m sure services to come will have the same exact features. A new standard so to call, ReAdmin needs something to set it Apart from the new standard. So,

>>> What is A feature that sets ReAdmin apart?

they’re working on many updates bringing new features. i’m not your google, so you can check them out on discord.

Bloxlink and readmin are probably the 2 best tools for games and such. I use this for a few of my games, and its epic. Recommend using this.

I can’t seem to access the website at all… Is Readmin still working or does the internet just hate me for some reason???

Unfortuently we shut down the website this past Saturday. We made an announcement a week before the shut down.

2 Likes

Oh man, I am sorry to hear that.
Thanks for the speedy response :slight_smile:

Hey, not sure if you still look at this, but did you put it back up?

No, ReAdmin will most likely stay closed indefinitely.

1 Like