Realism — Make your games feel more immersive!

would it be possible to temporarily disable the head/body rotation? if so how would i go about doing that?

Wow! This is really cool. For sure going to check this out!

clonetrooper1019, making something amazing again, no surprise there

1 Like

Find where it sets the motor.c0, and stop it before it does with an if

This is not viewmodel version
i used another one that supports beams

Randomly, this error happens, breaking the script completely. I don’t know what circumstances causes it to happen. It’s very random.

Players..PlayerScripts.Realism.RealismClient:367: table index is nil
	Stack Begin
	Script 'Players..PlayerScripts.Realism.RealismClient', Line 367 - function MountLookAngle
	Script 'Players..PlayerScripts.Realism.RealismClient', Line 468 - function OnHumanoidAdded
	Script 'Players..PlayerScripts.Realism.RealismClient', Line 490 - function Start
	Script 'Players..PlayerScripts.Realism.RealismClient', Line 509
	Stack End

I honestly love this… but i kinda have one issue. When trying to make tools with Motor6D and following this DevForum (How to animate Tool Parts (Guns, Knifes etc.) - #51 by 88Swagger88)

there seem to be an issue:
https://gyazo.com/570363774e2108357511dd2772fbf242(edited)
Perhaps im just too dumb and im just not doing it right.

1 Like

Roblox bug with motor6D’s, you’re all good.

1 Like

Ive been trying to make this work for a few days now.

This is kinda cool. may use this in a game I’m working on.

Really reminds me of this free model script that does something similar but is awfully choppy. I really like that something better is offered to other developers for free. Great work!

So how it scales there realtime?

There’s really no way around it until ROBLOX fixes it.

1 Like

@Maximum_ADHD Where do I place the RealismInstaller? I’m using Realism 3.0 and I placed it in serverscriptservice, but nothing is happening.

what

Is this compatible with Humanoid.CameraOffset? I am using CameraOffset for a screenshake system I have, but it does not seem to be working with the Realism system.

2 Likes

how to install this i dont know how

Could u add it such that when u swim u can move ur head with ur body.

How do I disable First Person Arms? I added viewmodel arms to my game, and the first person arms are getting in the way. @Maximum_ADHD

2 Likes

You can comment out line 497 of RealismClient.

3 Likes

@Maximum_ADHD

I can’t download it on my mac? Why there is no free model version?? I am using mac.

1 Like