Receive notifications in Creator Hub as well as Studio

Hello Creators!

Today, we’re releasing tray notifications to Creator Hub. We’ve also fully rolled out Studio tray notifications after a successful beta last year.

For the Studio notification tray, we have made improvements since we first announced the Beta:

1. You can now mark all notifications as read

2. Light Mode support

3. More compact layout

4. Higher quality icons

5. Reading a notification in one tray will mark it as read in the other one (Coming in a few weeks)

You have full control over your notification experience. Easily opt-out or manage notifications in your settings on Creator Hub.

As we mentioned, the tray is now in the Creator Hub! This means you will get notified from any creator product, including whilst you’re on mobile.

Next up for us in this area will be to continue to add more notification triggers so that you can proactively know everything happening that’s important to you on our platform.

Please let us know your thoughts, and if there are any notification types you want to receive!

Thank you.

170 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

That’s all good, but can you return / make one good behavior from old Roblox Studio notifications tab: closing when clicked somewhere else and not on it. It was very usefull thing, which allowed to quickly see all changed things and return to scripting. …
:pleading_face:

58 Likes

Love this update had it for a while now although one annoying thing is the fact that the blue dot has not gone even though I read my notifications. Please make it disappear if nothing new

23 Likes

I had this update before they announced it.
Why did they announce it just now?
update’s good though.

32 Likes

Is there a way to make notification a push notification on windows? I don’t check my email and it’s just better to have it as a push notification

21 Likes

nice now do the roblox website with this layout

25 Likes

This is pretty nice because sometimes I don’t even realise people invited me to team create, Awesome update!

17 Likes

This is a great update! But can we also have notifications for when someone changes a version of the game?

17 Likes

Whenever I have no new notifications I find myself clicking on the bell because it seems like I still have a notification there. I feel like this is maybe because it’s brighter than the icon to the left of it (for the AI assistant).

It’s really common for me to keep a tab open for an extended period of time which results in me forgetting the way that it communicates new updates is through the small badge in the corner of the icon.

Removing the fill on the bell whenever the user has no new messages would fix this issue for me and is how I tend to prefer this type of thing to be communicated personally.

22 Likes

i mean its just small update not so speacial so…

14 Likes

This is something I desperately need as I get so upset every time it doesn’t disappear. It’s so funny…

12 Likes

That’s Good To Hear! I Hope This Update Will give us the latest News Oncd it’s released

6 Likes

i kinda like this update btw, idk why some of u guys didnlt like it ,this rs notify is more like on devforum one but its places on studio tab section

7 Likes

Will this be included in the Studio overhaul?