Red Screen When Play is Clicked

Already tried and it didnt work.

1 Like

How do you change it, I went to categories and I didnt see that as an option.

1 Like

I dont think Im a high enough level member to post in bug reports.

1 Like

No, I think you can, this must be a bug with your computer but if it’s affecting roblox studio then roblox has to provide support.

1 Like

Try checking your files, I highly doubt anything will be there but might as well try. When did this start happening? Try to remember if you did anything before it started.

1 Like

Disable all the plugins, and try it now

1 Like

you should read the previous posts before making the same suggestion please.

1 Like

I recently gotted this also, My pc is Mac High Sierra 10.13.6

2 Likes

Do you have any free models in your game?

1 Like

If you do have any free models check them
For any suspicious scripts in it

1 Like

Just checked and that is the same as mine not a 8 I had a 6 just misread the number. Now maybe I think its something with our software.

1 Like

Nope, no free models. I even open new worlds and it didnt work.

1 Like

I really wish I knew when it started but I had been away for like a month while doing finals and end-of-year stuff so It could have happened any time in that frame from a month ago to now. It’s really weird since I literally did nothing to the files and they all look good.

3 Likes

I believe this is a problem with the MacOS High Sierra software, just keep in mind that this is not sierra, its high sierra, which is not ending support yet. The best workaround is reinstalling the OS.

It started a few days ago when I created a red neon transparented part ,Theres a brief second on startup that a red screen appears, The next day, It turns full time

Is it an issue in starter gui? Like is there a gui of sort that’s being enabled like a malicious script? If you used free models the chances are very likely.

Mate, read the full topic. They tried it with a fully new installation/game already.

It happens after a recent update, Maybe they could reverse it??

I dont think you can reverse updates. And it has nothing to do with something in the baseplate it s a software/roblox issue not me.

Bump, I have this happening and I was fine with it being a red screen for 5 seconds when I click Play, but now after I stop the game it won’t stop having a red screen on the renderer until I restart my studio.

Happens on all games as well, even the Classic Baseplate
My computer is macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6
I disabled all my plugins, reset my settings, restarted studio, and restarted the computer, checked ReplicatedFirst and CoreGui services for malicious codes and frames, but no such luck. It might be a renderer issue I suspect.