Release Notes for 617

Can i ask what was the idea behind the 15000 stud max size for the spatial queries methods? This change wasn’t added in any of the patch notes so far nor were there any mentions of it.

11 Likes

I am also experiencing game-braking physics issues with the cars in my game, I’m looking at the release notes but I can’t find anything related to physics. Please look into this as many games fully rely on this. Thanks

9 Likes

may be related to this, make sure to check!

8 Likes

Thats some older stuff that has been sorted out we don’t have that issue anymore

this new patch has messed up the fakelimbs it looks like for all car games.

I do own a car game and its currently unplayable due to this new patch

@DucksAreYeIIow Do we wait for a fix or do we have to fix this ourselfs?

8 Likes

Great job. Now please add mesh creator/editor.

5 Likes

This seems to furfill what you’re asking: MeshCreator - Edit meshes easily with free plugin

5 Likes

Any chance we can get replication of the Priority setting too?

9 Likes

This was driving me insane. Thank you.

9 Likes

You should create a bug report so that the correct people can find it.

4 Likes

Update: We’ve released a patch for this and hopefully it fixed the car issue. Please let us know if the issue persists.

Original reply:
@Pyxor @Lelloilporcello11 Can you provide more details in a bug report post? Thank you!

10 Likes

Can’t even count the number of times I had to explicitly cast :: PluginToolbarButton every single time lol

4 Likes

They deserve a raise. And a beverage

5 Likes

I know but we cannot use to make mesh in experience.

5 Likes

What was the physics change? In my game, plane control seems a bit different. They didn’t enable aerodynamics did they?

Its not terrible but it seems a bit different.

2 Likes

Was there a change to the density of massless parts? Something weird going on.

2 Likes

Massless parts do not have any density. They’re literally massless.

As mentioned in the release notes, decreased minimum part density is being rolled out. Might be an issue if your scripts ever try to set the density to 0

2 Likes

I don’t set any density with scripts, but still my physics seems to have changed mysteriously.

1 Like

What improved exactly? Because you can still kill server fps by holding a part that’s constantly changing colors with the highlight on the same model as the part.

1 Like

This is because the fast flag is not enabled. This was likely fixed.

Unless you enabled it :>

1 Like

Can you share more detail? Thanks!

3 Likes