Release Notes for 623

Old ShadowPlane From Subway Surfers on SurfaceAppearance Transparency Didnt Work on roblox studio

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

You need to replace the white sections in your texture with transparency; the shader in Subway Surfers does it already AFAIK but you need to proceed it in a external program

1 Like

“DFFlagEnableInExperienceRealWorldCommerce”: “True”
there are some other flags that you need to enable too though.

Since when did someone say there’s no allowance to make jokes in release notes? :frowning:

7 Likes
7 Likes

StepPhysics is going to be beautiful. Hats off to ye

1 Like

im sad that avatar name will be changed
goodbye :sad:

Any chance we can step physics in live games? As well as have paused WorldModels while others are unpaused

Bring back the memes! Also surface appearance color property is really cool.

5 Likes

Could a staff member mind answering this? I’d really like to know.
@DucksAreYeIIow

lol i keep stalking the 623 release notes every other minute to see when surfaceappearance.color is live can’t wait

2 Likes

No need, it’s an important enough feature that it will have an announcement post.

14 Likes

FINALLY WE GET SURFACE APPEARANCE COLORS HTHEHEgeawsga

1 Like

nobody can have any fun these days. damn.

Then these buttons are here for you my friend.

Remove the middleman entirely and directly go to the release notes yourself if “finding and clicking a bright blue link within the humorous text” is not your preferred Release Notes captcha.

But, as I pointed out in my original post in response to this exact point, the information has not been tainted or removed from your grasp in any way. It is still there in the exact same place. Humorous writing or an image definitely does not prevent you from accessing the information. If it bothers you, it’s not because it was necessarily a problem. In this case, it’s because you’ve trained yourself to be bothered by it.

1 Like

Is it possible to have native code generation on the client? If phones are an issue with that, just add a check to see what platform you’re on and compile it natively if the platform allows it. If not, just use the interpreter like usual

What is going on!?!?

Check the release notes for 622.

I think this conversation has run its course, that’s enough discussion on the topic.

6 Likes