Report Catalog Errors

Item: Clothing Shirt
Link to item or Asset ID: blue light y2k jeans - Roblox
Issue or current text: Doesn’t appear on my screen or on other’s when a person views the store tab. ONLY shoes when clicked on, BUT NOT WHEN VIEWING STORE.
Recommendation or corrected text: Make this item show. I’m not sure why we are running into this problem, it’s never happened before.

2 Likes

im unable to view it when clicking on the link too

The catalog is having issues

Repro steps:

The Library is also experiencing this.

Originally reported here.

@gigagiele

4 Likes

Link to item or Asset ID: Spikier Biker - Roblox

Issue or current text:
Near the end of the accessory description, it is missing a period. The original test is “You thought spiky biker was spiky? Be careful not to run over your bike with this helmet”

Recommendation or corrected text:
The grammatically correct text should be: “You thought spiky biker was spiky? Be careful not to run over your bike with this helmet.”

Link to item or Asset ID: 'R' Visor - Roblox

Issue or current text:
The description says you’ll get this hat if you redeem a Roblox Card in July, however it doesn’t specify the year. It should say July 2013 because right now it’s misleading and says that you’ll get in if you redeem a card in July, regardless of the year.

Here’s the current text: “If it wasn’t clear to everyone that you play ROBLOX before, it is now. Get this exclusive visor when you redeem a ROBLOX card from selected stores in July.”

Here’s the fixed text: “If it wasn’t clear to everyone that you play ROBLOX before, it is now. Get this exclusive visor when you redeem a ROBLOX card from selected stores in July 2013.”

Link to item or Asset ID: 12th Birthday Cake Hat - Roblox

Issue or current text:
The description text should be updated because it is no longer redeemable. Here’s the current text: “Happy 12th birthday, Roblox! Celebrate with a delicious cake for your head! This item is only redeemable with a special code for a limited time.”

Here’s the fixed text: “Happy 12th birthday, Roblox! Celebrate with a delicious cake for your head! This item was only redeemable with a special code for a limited time.”

Link to item or Asset ID: 1st Day of School Baseball Cap - Roblox

Issue or current text:
The description text has four periods when it should actually have three. An ellipsis is a set of three dots unless it’s used after a grammatically correct sentence. Since the c in celebrate isn’t capitalized in the following current text, it’s used incorrectly.

Here’s the current text: “The dreaded day is here… celebrate with this cap!” (The Devforum shortens a four dotted ellipsis into three dots, to see the actual original text you must go to the link provided above)

Here’s the fixed text:

“The dreaded day is here… celebrate with this cap!”

or

“The dreaded day is here. Celebrate with this cap!”

Link to item or Asset ID: Dominus Frigidus - Roblox

Issue or current text:
The end of the description is missing a period to end the sentence. Current text: “Aut vincere aut mori”

Fixed text: “Aut vincere aut mori.”

Link to item or Asset ID: Duke of the Federation - Roblox

Issue or current text:
The Duke of the Federation shares a description with all the other federation hats. For reference, you can see it here, here, and here. The problem with Duke of the Federation is the formatting of a few words is different, when it should be the same.

Here’s the current description text of Duke of the Federation: “The wars of re-unification are complete. The federation is whole once more. All of creation is yours.”

Here is the description text of the other federation hats: “The Wars of Reunification are complete. The Federation is whole once more. All of creation is yours.”

To keep them all the same, I think the description of the Duke of the Federation should be modified.

Here is the fixed text for Duke of the Federation’s description: “The Wars of Reunification are complete. The Federation is whole once more. All of creation is yours.”

Searching “Tiger Camo Overalls” in Avatar Shop - Clothing - Classic Pants, category presents irrelevant results.

Search text is an exact match to the item in question.

Exhibit A displays no match:

Exhibit B is the item in question:
Exhibit B
Exhibit C is the proof of text:
Exhibit C

Exhibit D is the item itself’s link:
Tiger Camo Overalls - NobleBuild

Thank you, and I love you all at Roblox.
I know you’re working hard, and will get this fixed up!

1 Like

Thanks for the clear up. Unfortunately, we cannot do this anymore Update to Roblox Licensing Program & Brand Guidelines

I found a conflict

With the Catalog items, it could be fixable because:

1. Assuming all Catalog items that used to have the old Roblox branding were created before June 22nd, 2022
  2. The restriction on “Roblox” or “Blox” does not apply to Catalog items

Item: Ultimate Robling
Issue: Ultimate Robling is now a limited item, and the old description could be confusing to players who are unaware of its history.

Current Text:
People see this, and they just know. When will this be on sale again? Check the Mayan calendar.

Corrected Text: (Text not involving the Mayan calendar statement)
People see this, and they just know.

In other words, limiteds are always ‘on sale’ if there’s an owner selling their copy. This only applied to when it was off-sale and occasionally on-sale.

1 Like

I mean adslkasljdfla'd - Roblox does contain a crown

Item: adslkasljdfla’d
Issue: adslkasljdfla is a duplicate item to Prince Pomegranate

Recommendation: Delete the duplicate (adslkasljdfla’d) from the Catalog

Affected items:
Original item: Prince Pomegranate
Duplicate item: adslkaslijdfla’d

Item: Catalog Search
Issue: If you search ‘dress’ in any catalog category it will show all items with the word ‘dress’ in their name even if they do not belong to the category.

Browser: Google Chrome
When: Noticed around 1:00AM GMT

Below are images of the word dress searched in 4 different catalog subcategories under clothing and in subcategories under animations and body parts. This bug applies to all catalog categories and subcategories.

ROBLOX Accessories:

Item: Recycled Knight Pauldrons
Link to item or Asset ID: Recycled Knight Pauldrons - Roblox
Issue or current text: Once trying out (i.e preview before buying) throughout the devices PC/Tablet/Console/Mobile, it has a different angle.

Recommendation or corrected text: I recommend setting up the OriginOrientation properly.

Item: Robux Shaggy
Link to item or Asset ID: Robux Shaggy - Roblox
Issue or current text: The Roblox accessory that you can get through a specific toy has issues regarding the scale and position.
Recommendation or corrected text: I recommend updating and setting a properly OffScale as well as the position.

Item: Laptop Hat
Link to item or Asset ID: Laptop Hat - Roblox
Issue or current text: The Roblox accessory that you can get through a specific toy is outdated.
Recommendation or corrected text: I recommend updating/uploading a new version with the 2022 (present) logo of Roblox.

Item: Firey Living Stole
Link to item or Asset ID: 3690603461
Issue or current text: Name has incorrect spelling of the word “Fiery”
Recommendation or corrected text: Title should be changed to “Fiery Living Stole”

Item: Builderman Award of Excellence
Asset ID or link: 10898323180
Issue: Incorrect grammar inside of the texture (meaning that it spelled “BUIDERMAN AWARD OF EXCELLENCE” instead of “BUILDERMAN AWARD OF EXCELLENCE”)

Recommendation or corrected text: possibly redesign the texture to spell out “BUILDERMAN AWARD OF EXCELLENCE”

2 Likes

Item: Viridian Boa
Link to item or Asset ID: Viridian Boa - Roblox
Issue or current text: The Viridian Boa is classified as a Shoulder accessory when it should be a Neck accessory to match the others in the Boa series. This causes the Viridian Boa to float above a character’s shoulder.
Recommendation or corrected text: The Viridian Boa should become a Neck accessory and be repositioned.

1 Like

Item : Purple Void Hunter Mask
Asset ID or link : 10725938813
Issue : Glitched item not loading when equipped. Recently many people have been coming to my dms to complain about this glitchy item, I wanted to know if it would be possible to fix it.

Issue: Recently updated does not show hats that have been recently updated rather shows recently uploaded items in general instead
Recommended Action: either fix Recently Updated to actually show recently updated hats or rename the sort to Recently Uploaded
Note: i did have a filter to make it filter roblox items only

1 Like

Item: Bowling Crown
Link to Item or Asset ID: Bowling Crown - Roblox
Issue : This hat has been limited for a decade and has no owners other than the Roblox account
Recommended Action : Remove the Limited Tag and put it on-sale for a limited period of time and then make it limited so the hat can finally be used after 11 years of being bugged

1 Like

Item : Blazeburner
Link to Item or Asset ID : (Blazeburner - Roblox)
Issue : Accidentally made free when Headless was also accidentally made free which then caused it to go offsale
Recommended Action : Put it back onsale for 250 robux (it’s original price)

(Note: i don’t know if this thread is still used but im going to post this anyway just in case)