Road2Dev! Colony (Original)

Good Day fellow Devs!

For you that doesn’t know me basically you can read up this
thread. Anyways So here’s My overall Progress. Please do note that I made the game exactly 1 month ago, not recently, I forgot to tell you guys in the old post. Anyways, Here’s what happened during the first month of ¬Colony¬.

• Week 1
    Made some terrain, GUI for the main scene, learned about Cam Manipulation.

If it didnt work, here’s a link
https://i.imgur.com/wcU1yaI.gifv
Modeled a similar variant of SpaceX’s StarShip, Kerstel. This is the final version I finished today

• Week 2

Hit up the guys with music and made Cosmos, (I’ll show you guys in the next post.)

Made More ideas with DeadHits ( The brainstormer guy)

(We planned on having a tech tree, battles, and landings.)

• Week 3

made Nouvant, A counterpart of Nasa’s HAVOC.

Logo:

Vehicle Material:

Vehicle Texture:

Venus For HAVOC:

Disclaimer: At this time I did not know Blender baking, so it’s not finished yet.c

• Week 4

Made Atlas, A manned rover that will be used on mars.

(Not Finished)

“Colony” will have different Planets to colonize, TerraForm, and more. With it’s one unique vehicles, Tech trees, and more.

Summary

I’ve decided to make one of this Post into Youtube.
Although I’m worried about making this game As My first, I still am confident about this project.

Anyways Feel Free Discord. 《Deleted》 That’s really all my time I have here but yeah, Thanks For reading!

Edit: necroposted, this is the original thread. Discord as well is deleted because i didnt have enough knowledge about not allowing disc invites into here.

6 Likes

It looks good I like the rocket and the rover you made it goes well with the theme of the game keep up the good work

This looks really good! My only suggestion is to change the skybox to be orange, because I think Mars has an orange sky, not a blue one. But the menu gui and modelling looks really good.

1 Like

@jay12345766 Thanks! Ill take this to heart.

@Fire540Games yeah im having thoughts on making my custom skybox

Looks great! I think the rocket and entire textures are great keep it up and it will be great game!

1 Like

Thanks! (30charssssssssssssss)

This entire project looks great and smooth! I like the design of the rocket, but think the rover is a little lack-luster (but I understand it’s a work in progress).

I wish you the best of luck in this project.

1 Like

Looks good, but the airship could use some chemical or electric propulsion, as the air on mars is super thin.

1 Like

Ive already done so! Here’s the Trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38OhW8EUMaA&feature=emb_logo

1 Like

Nice. Looks great. The animations are stellar.
Pardon the pun.

1 Like

Very good dude, I like it and Its nicely detailed, keep up the good work! Expecting nice things that you make in the future!

1 Like