Roblox 2021: The Accelerator Program

Nope. It’s 18+ for legal reasons + the program is a full time job opportunity.

3 Likes

oh. i didnt know that sorry. still sucks.

2 Likes

I am still 13 (lol) so 5 years to go still but good luck everyone!

2 Likes

You should just apply, we try to work with those accepted to accommodate them best.

4 Likes

I’m a bit confused… Is this something like an event like the metaverse?

2 Likes

Can’t wait to apply for this in a few years :- ) It looks so neat!

1 Like

thats cool :slight_smile: im too young but goodluck to whoever is applying :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is a really great opportunity, I’m glad to see Roblox doing things like this. Hope in the future I can apply!

2 Likes

This is something I want to do when I turn 18!

1 Like

The age requirements is still making a margin which extends from 4-5 years for me. But still, I am interested in this program and good luck for those who applied.

1 Like

I have a question, I might as well make this a full-time job (if I can) since it was my dream to develop on Roblox. Would the Accelerator Program be full at a point where people can’t sign up?

3 Likes

You can’t sign up to it once the applications close. You need to wait until the next period.

So there is a limit to how many people can join?

Anyone can apply for this but only 30 people can get into it (4-7 teams total).

Man thats a little amount of people, is that for all the months? Or one of them

3 months. All your questions have so far been answered in the thread itself. I suggest you read it once more.

2 Likes

Hey me and my friend just signed up and I was wondering because we need to attend meetings between 10 and 6 we cant really do that because we have college and stuff but we will still be able to make a game in 12 weeks but if we are chosen would their be like a recorded version of the meeting or minutes that we can see afterwards then if we have any input or anything just email or send you a message?

We do have recordings of meetings that can be viewed afterwards. Teams who are able to make at least 1-2 hours available M-F 9a-5p PDT are heavily favored in the current program. In the future, our dream is to operate additional accelerator programs in different time zones!

2 Likes

Hold on my machines. I’ll rewind back in time to 2020 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will just get my handy time machine I keep in my pocket and travel to July1, 2020.

1 Like