Roblox 2021: The Accelerator Program

Although i am 15 years young,2,5 years too young i’m still gonna take a try.
A wise women once told me “Whatever you believe, you can achieve.”

1 Like

You literally cannot apply for legal reasons and US employment laws. Even if you did, you will get instantly rejected. This isn’t something they can just waiver for you if they’re looking for someone with your skillset.

2 Likes

One thing I cannot understand is that their is no proof of your age it just says to input your birthday you literally could say you are 18. Shouldn’t their be more security on how you enter?

If you go through the initial applications and they ask you to get into a video call with them, they might ask for proof if something isn’t ok.

1 Like

Everyone who gets accepted will most likely have to go through a bunch of procedures in order for them to eventually get paid through bank transfers and to do that you need to be 18+ and most likely provide a bunch of credentials that will prove so too. So yeah if you lie your way in you will probably just waste your time in the end of the day and take the chance from someone who is actually 18+ to enter the intership.

1 Like

It should make you motivated instead because you still have much time to develop and prepare yourself for your dreams :seedling:

2 Likes

That’s a great way to look at it!

1 Like

imagine having a bunch of weirdos that are under 13 showing up

1 Like

@RoughSphereBlox should we receive some confirmation email that the application was submitted successfully? How can we confirm that everything is alright?

You’ll hear back by June 18, stay tuned!

2 Likes

Oh yeaahhh baby :wink: less goo!! Thanks for the info…

Hey What do i need to do to join the program?

More Then Happy To Do That And is there a chance i can join if im almost 16? i mean on August ill be 16

@RoughSphereBlox

You need to be 18 in order to join the program.

1 Like

Don’t want to be a nuisance but any updates here?

Yeah any news on this? Been holding off on some updates to save them for the program if we get accepted.

3 Likes

So it’s almost the 28th and we haven’t heard back. Have candidates been selected yet? Haven’t gotten an approval nor a denial yet.

4 Likes

Is the accelerator plan going to close fast, or will it be open for a while? Because it sounds cool but I am totally not old enough yet.

1 Like

hey its now july has anything happened?

Hm yeah UGC imagination challenge started

2 Likes

To everyone waiting on a response for Fall: sorry for the delay! I’m working on getting communication out to everyone by this Friday.

14 Likes