Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

Do you still know the password of your Roblox account?

1 Like

But were you logged off from gmail and roblox before u were using public internet?

unfortunately the password has been changed so theres nothing i can do to log in, i would use my phone number but that has also been unlinked from my account so im not sure what to do.

it would be nice if we could login with recovery codes without needing to have our passwords to access the page because that wouldve saved me in this scenario

1 Like

i was logged in, but i did not login while under those internet locations, but they didnt steal my password. they went through support to overwrite all my security and then change my email

its likely that im not the weak link but rather roblox support as it seems to be more of a social engineering thing that has happened.

That’ll show em! Not like this has failed in the past.

(it always does)

4 Likes

Go to Roblox Support

Enter the Date of Birth which is associated with your account @3XPLs.

Fill out the form like this.

aaadr

In Description of Issue, paste this.

Hi there,

Recently my account was hacked into and the hacker updated the email address on my Roblox account to b****@roblox.com.

I did not request this and I am hoping you re-update the email address on my account to my original one, because I did not request my email address to be updated to b****@roblox.com.

Thank you,
[Your real name]

This is your only hope. They may or may not accept your request.

1 Like

ive sent a email to support and im currently waiting on a reply, but thank you

i will try again with yhe 2step verification option if this does not work, i wont give up on my account easily at all and i appreciate your help

3 Likes

It wasn’t a Roblox employee who hacked your account but another player. The best thing you can do is to submit another ticket about it Roblox Support

3 Likes

Best of luck dude. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

thank you, ill let everyone knows whats happening as it continues

1 Like

gl and cross your fingers :crossed_fingers:

If you do manage to get your account back, I would suggest changing your email verification to a different address, or an email alias that you can monitor with (ex. Firefox Relay)

2 Likes

Hello,

1. Was this account banned/deleted recently?

2. Did you participate in the blackmarket?

1 Like

100% agreed.

And @3XPLs, never ever use an already existing Email address to link it with your Roblox account. Instead, create a completely unique new one.

2 Likes

Are you using any browser extensions? Suspected extensions can read cookies with login data. If you are not logged off physically from website then they can use cookies files as it is on your device.

ive never heard of firefox relay but i do use firefox as my main browser (firefox on top!!) so ill be sure to check this out

i didnt participate in any blackmarkets and i have not been banned or deleted recently

thank you for telling me this, ill make sure to make a new email for this account if i can get it back.

2 Likes

the only plugin i can think of which could do this that i have is EditMyCookie and BTRRoblox but this didnt happen from my cookie being stolen but rather social engineering with support

no new extensions have been installed recently either

im not a scammer or anything, this account was originally a family members which eventually stopped playing and ive been using it since (with their permission). and im really not too sure why you’re talking about my place visits, all my games on my account are open and always will be open. alot of those are from my game ‘bricko’

i own this account and i always have owned this account, theres not really any way to prove that to you until i can get back into it

1 Like

heres the main games ive developed for which earned me my robux

i also even have old files of a wip game which im unable to private right now (which i wont send since i dont want the source code to be leaked)