Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

Anyway it looks like roblox blocked your account not hackers.

i made the money mainly from towercreator as i wasnt able to be paid out by delinquent online yet

i dont see why they wouldve done that since i own this account, and i feel like they wouldve sent me a message beforehand about that but ill keep this possibility in mind

If Roblox wouldā€™ve blocked their account, the email wouldā€™ve been different to start with.

1 Like

it would also be more likely id get banned or deleted rather than an email change

Then how it possible hackers changed email without code?

they went through roblox support pretending to be me and managed to get roblox to change my email

Did you get yo account back or no?

nope, not yet unfortunately. they denied my first email but to be fair i didnt give much details on what happened in my first email, so ive sent another with a ton of proof showing proof of ownership

really they just told ā€˜this account is mineā€™ and roblox magically changed email right?

you can see from the photo i attached that they somehow convinced them to change the email, i dont know why you dont trust me but if you look around you will see that this isnt uncommon and happens quite a bit on the platform. my case is different though because of the lack of login attempts and the email name

what the hell do you even get from stealing accounts?

if you need more proof to believe me we can move to discord and attach some of the proof i sent to support, but i will not be posting anything like that publicly here as i dont want this to happen again

if you need more proof to believe me we can move to discord and attach some of the proof i sent to support, but i will not be posting anything like that publicly here as i dont want this to happen again

(i replied to the wrong person)

their limiteds, robux, place files,

sometimes people just do it because ā€˜hey i want this accountā€™ and no other reason

Hey, you can check my account and Iā€™m one of the developers for the game called Tower Creator which 3XPLs linked. I know 3XPLs and I have known him for a few years now, he is a legitimate developer for the game and did not steal his account. If you want proof, you can see Iā€™m a developer for the game in the gameā€™s group

2 Likes

It showed the account was online after it got hacked, so someone was definitely in it.

they also took something out of my account too i guess, leaving my worthless items behind

a few years ago i heard that roblox was adding like a ā€œfacialā€ thingy or whatever, lets you log into an account if a face is recongized, i guess they never added it

they added it actually, and its secure against everything BUT roblox support and social engineering. i was going to set it up but i was just too lazy too and im regretting it heavy, but it wouldnt have mattered since i wasnt password guessed