Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

This case basically reminds me of SIM swapping vibes

1 Like

Maybe, but the email OP got when the account’s email was changed specifically stated that the email was changed as a result of a support ticket

1 Like

there is not even ticket to change email adress

Do you have any idea how to set it up? i really wanna do that

How would you trick a roblox support employee into thinking that you own an email on roblox.com?

2 Likes

it should be in Roblox > Settings > Security > Hardware Keys,

keep in mind on phone this can use your face, but on computer this requires you to have a USB which will be the only way you can login

did you check your gmail activity (right bottom ‘details’)?

yes i have, nobody has logged into my emails besides me

i dont think ive ever changed the email on this account, and if it has it likely was an email which had my full name in it

Did account had 2 emails? Someone from there could send ticket.

this account never had two emails, its my account so nobody else would have an email which could access it

It does, I know one Russian-speaking developer with successful games and a verified badge who encountered the same thing. His alt was deleted and the email was changed to exactly the same as on the screenshot above. It did start with “b” and ended with “@roblox.com”. I’m simply doing my own investigation.

do you know if your friend ended up getting it back? and does this mostly happen to developers?

No, his account (main) was correctly deleted for participating in the blackmarket.

I remembered something, his alt wasn’t deleted. Everything happened during the same day.

weird, did he get his alt back?

Haven’t heard from him since that day, he wasn’t my close friend or anything but he did announce it in his community

This whole thing happened 1-2 weeks ago

do you think you would be able to message him for me and find out if he ever got his account back? it would help me alot with what i should expect to happen

I’d also ask him a bunch of other questions related to this topic (limiteds theft for example)

^^^UPD: Waiting for response.

1 Like

what did these messages say? i wasnt able to read them

we dont know what the email is and im not scamming anybody ive tried to prove it to you, i can get some friends to vouch for me if that works