Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

They might be “detaining” those accounts with the purpose of investigation and etc, but that’s explicitly my opinion.

and I have no idea why those limiteds disappeared

2 Likes

i feel like they would send me a email for this though, but what did your original messages say?

not related to this topic, just a lil conflict

oh alright, are you guys friends or sometrhing?

I was just trying to understand why he asked…

But I understand now.

1 Like

Did you buy the blue commando by any chance? It might be the cause, I think. (it keeps devaluing itself every day)

Roblox support locked your account because it’s a stolen pg’ed/bought 2008 account. Use an account you created to avoid this problem

1 Like

yeah i unfortunately bought it at full price expecting it to have the same treatment as the back sword accessory, but people started to resell it less than what they bought it for and immediately devalued it

this account isnt stolen, read a message ive sent above since someone else has said this before

I think it’s against the Roblox TOS to buy and/or sell Roblox accounts.

this message right here is what you are looking for

this account isnt bought, stolen or sold though i own this account

thats probably the reason this thing shows less value, in order to update ur rolimons info smoothly, u gotta visit it every day. it shows less value cuz you visited it just twice in a long period of time

1 Like

Oh ok. I misunderstood something you said.

1 Like

That’s not what he said at all? :sob:

1 Like

It looks like you’ve had one of your accounts banned in the past. What was the reason for that ban?

The best thing we can do now is leave it to the Roblox staff and not argue here.

2 Likes

i uploaded a game which was flagged by roblox, and they didnt read my appeal, if you want i can see if i still have the appeal emails and send it here

I’d appreciate it if you could do that.

1 Like

In Rolimons it shows just that your items lost value, they didn’t disappear.

1 Like