Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

No? He’s saying he doesn’t recall ever changing his email in the past, and that if he did it was still an email account with his full name in it.

His account was made in 2008 (16 years ago)… Can you recall everything you did in the past 16 years? At no point did he mention not being the original owner of the account.

1 Like

Roblox has a policy of banning users not just based on individuals account but across multiple accounts associated with the same user. If you have an alt account that has been banned, and Roblox identifies that your newer account is linked to the same user, they may terminate it or lock you out of it.

You waited 11 years to get your first badge…

3 Likes

It’s possible that @3XPLs didn’t start using the account until more recently.

2 Likes

read above ive explained this, and i dont know why you’re trying so desperately to find dirt on me. i own this account

also im still looking for the support email, ive had alot of emails that i have used in the past, ill let you know if i find it

3 Likes

Like @vltsna said, we should not argue further here. All we can do is just wait and find out.

4 Likes

Agreed. Arguing isn’t going to help @3XPLs reach a solution any quicker.

2 Likes

With all due respect, English does not seem to be your first language and you seem to be misunderstanding a lot of what is being said. Paraphrasing isn’t “twisting” a sentence.

3 Likes

Will help us if he tell what he was doing on ‘his’ account.

It’s clear you’re not fully understanding the situation.

@3XPLs has claimed multiple times that he’s always owned the account.

your account was set to blank@roblox.com because it got locked (someone reported it as a compromised/pg’d account, roblox saw activity after years of being inactive so they locked it)

roblox support will probably help if you send an email through the original account’s email, if not, you probably are SOL as they will say they are unable to confirm you own the account.

15 Likes

You seem to be right but there is no information online on this address or how it works. Weird…

It probably is what @SimuIpong said. Even if it is not on the addresses list I found and sent, it does fit the number of characters and it makes sense.

2 Likes

adding onto this:
a transaction ID for your first ever purchase could help verify you

1 Like

If someone on the bugbounty team actually did this, they won’t be working for Roblox very long, I’ll make sure to that… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Regardless, you have your issue documented here and unfortunately you have to wait through the red tape at corporate, but the issue will get resolved eventually. Just keep everyone updated if the issue is resolved and how it was done, feedback from support, etc.

1 Like

Locking is patched… Theres no possible way to contact roblox support and get it locked anymore.

1 Like

i was unable to find the email for you, im sorry
ill still continue to update the situation as it continues

1 Like

Sounds good. I hope Roblox Support is able to help you.

1 Like

Honestly I do not believe that it was a roblox admin that did this but however I believe it was support. Also I believe the email it was changed to is defined as a female dog. B****@roblox.com

3 Likes