Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Do you know if there are any rules on the use of Roblox assistant?

4 Likes

Nope, I’m pretty sure you can use it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

As someone who has been stuck understanding the roblox scripting basics for over a year now, I am really looking forward to the “Introduction” courses!

2 Likes

I have a question, how do you expect small developers to get their experience seen? Do we need to advertise it or will Roblox handle that aspect? Because how do you expect us to get votes?

Also, I was wondering what about bought assets can we use bought assets in our experiences?

3 Likes

To be honest I was a bit intrigued regarding votes as well. Hoping Roblox responds to this since this doesn’t seem to be made clear anywhere. I have to imagine that there will be hundreds of submissions for this.

Can’t expect them to force you to promote your game though.

4 Likes

EDIT:
I am already on a development challenge team, sorry if you were interested!!

To add on to this post, I have experience in both building, 3D modelling in blender (and a slight bit of Luau :pinching_hand:).

Here is my portfolio, though I must warn it is slightly outdated: My Creator Page - Talent Hub (roblox.com)

If you want extremely recent work I created this week, you can see them in this post: What to do with two builds? - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - Developer Forum | Roblox

And on my profile (Bang - Roblox) I have more work available!

If you are interested in me being on your team, please PM me or contact me on Discord (username is dellzer)!

1 Like

hi
im a pro scripter
+5 years of experience
i wanna join a team
my portfolio
you can dm me
or message me on discord (FederalNando)
thats all
thanks for your time

1 Like

I missed the GMTK Game Jam, lets hope I have time to do this one.

3 Likes

Definitely going to join, team of 2-3 I guess

2 Likes

If you fill in on the form that it’s a team member :grinning:
(That’s a joke)

2 Likes

I relate to that. I don’t like dealing with people for development neither. I’m not so competitive neither so it’s like, cool. I just want public UGC.

3 Likes

Hey, do I need to like sign up for it or it’s just enough to send my final creation when the challenge ends?

2 Likes

Yeah, so you have 4 chances total to win in a category.

2 Likes

You don’t need to sign up, just fill out the submission form when you’re ready

3 Likes

So I don’t understand can we do the survey now or we need to do it on the 26-28?another question do every member of the team have to be part of the devforum or just the one who submits to the survey?

2 Likes

Does this mean I can use audio uploaded by roblox? I don’t exactly own the rights to them.

1 Like

All members must be on the Devforum, and you submit your experience once you are finished with it. I believe you can submit it multiple times if you need to update info of something.

2 Likes

So cant submit the survey now and I have to wait to send the survey on the 26?

1 Like

Yes, I believe so, that’s how it was last year.

1 Like

Hey! Yes, you can use the resources Roblox provides.

8 Likes