Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

This sounds absolutely exciting and fun so I wish I could participate but it was managed to use the exact same dates as the Global Game Jam does, so I have to decide between either of these two which one I want to participate :I that is quite sad and I do wonder how its even come to this that this date was picked, I would say atleast the global game jam should be known here as developers?

Anyways I wish everyone who participates goodluck and have fun at this!

8 Likes

Oh dude it’s been FOREVER since I’ve done one of these. Time to step up my game from last time!

8 Likes

I am looking for a developer who is a modeler who knows how to model 3D models from low to mid and high-poly!

If you want to join, contact me through PMs (Private Message). We need only one person to be a part of our team!

UPDATE:

We found someone to be a scripter. Thank you for the requests!

I am looking for a developer who is a scripter (i.e. that knows how to program)!

If you want to join, contact me through PMs (Private Message). We need only one person to be a part of our team!

4 Likes

I guess ill join for fun, maybe something basic

5 Likes

I am very exciting, I joined last event and it’s pretty fun! will surely join this one too.

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone!

Is there a limit to this? Could I (theoretically) just copy-paste something big like an entire combat system previously made?
Is it ok to remake an asset I have made in the past from scratch and list it as new?

See here:

TL;DR: You get them in the order they are listed. If you have one already, you get the next.

5 Likes

I’m not gonna participate in this. I wanna see the limits of creativity.

2 Likes

cant wait good luck to everyone participate in this roblox developer challenge 2024

5 Likes

Rdc 2023.

Also this post has nothing to do with moderation.

3 Likes

It’s the internet’s secret to maintain its taxonomy.

2 Likes

This is good and cool! Nice! I’m excited for this!

1 Like

Never done this before and it seems fun :smiley:
(i love money)

3 Likes

It’d be fun to do something like this, but I got no team, or friends that develop. If anyone is looking for a Builder w/ some Blender experience DM me!

1 Like

Anyone wanna pair up? Programmer here with a few years of experience and I’ve done some of the past game jams too :muscle:

DM me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

how can u participate in this event

3 Likes

Can it affect the score if we use this @Gu4rana

3 Likes

Congratulations! You defined the X-FACTOR!! BRILLIANT.

3 Likes

What if my place updated after it previous time it be updated after it trough the Dev hub I think by a team member

4 Likes

`type X-FACTOR = (unknown & any & never)?

2 Likes

Anyway there will be a Game Jam video that will explain.

3 Likes