Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Previous game jam my team member has updated it on the Dev hub I think maybe we where disqualified but another question may there two teams under 1 group with 2 experiences if we get more team members in our team and they will do game jams we will split us in 2 teams

2 Likes

This makes it more fair, awesome!

1 Like

Yeah, I think I need to try it in this 2024 year. Good luck to everybody! :wave::tada:

4 Likes

Fyn games search for a team member

state: open

Will you get a job in our team developing our game from previous game jam paralleized engineers and do game jams with us next game jams then you can join our team

We search for this skills

• 3d modeler

• Rigger character modeling

• Animator

• Sounds know sounds or someone who knows sounds tracks and music

• Extra what is handful ( Non english language for translating the experience on your own language)

• Need discord so we can talk here

You can join our team with me (building, basic scripting, ui ) and @0Shank (scripter, ui)
And other people we can split the raveneu

You get this benefits

• Admin commands
  • Free game passes
  • Custom admin commands
  • Change to improve your skills you can those who this skills have ask for help

Sent us a DM if you interested

Appendix

paralleized engineers [alpha] - Roblox

Connect 2023 (Parallelism Theme) - Roblox

2 Likes

Yes, I’d like to take part, could someone come along? I’m on my own at the moment.

1 Like

Maybe I could translate it into French, since I’m French.

1 Like

I’m looking for several people for the challenge

1 Like

M dizzy is mr.robotyt. If you can add me

1 Like

Everyone, I am looking for a modeler and a UI Designer. Dm me at xxoof_oofoofxxdev

1 Like

Uh huh while I well was planning on solo because I like it.

just learn it yourself thats what i did :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Perfect. I like the initiative towards boosting developers MOTIVATION, though awards in competition, but 2 days? Eeesh.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with 2 days?

I’ve taken in previous 2 day game jams from Roblox and there’s nothing wrong with them.

1 Like

only gamejam I did was one week so yeah atleast it’s on a weekend :grinning:

1 Like

Awesome! I’m looking forward to this event. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for a team, im a programmer and VFX Designer! Message me on the Dev Forum!

2 Likes

King of Hearts game has been issued;

TIME LIMIT: -1

INSTRUCTIONS: VOID.

1 Like

I’m willing to try this out! If anyone wants me on their team I’m open!

1 Like

Thanks for this event!
Good luck to everyone! :grinning:

2 Likes

Well this is interesting. Can’t wait to participate, hoping the theme is honestly something chaotic!

3 Likes

I am a scripter since 2021, I am pretty advanced. I have 1 partner (scripter), already. We’re thinking we want a builder and an animator. You can PM me on the dev forum! or message me on roblox!

3 Likes