Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Finally!! I have been waiting for a gamejam (noticing this kind of late)

Glhf y’all!!

1 Like

Hello guys, I’m looking for a team with winning the prize as the goal(not just for fun). This is my first time doing the challenge and I am serious and confident about it. I have worked on inventory, quest, stat, party, and progression systems from the ground up. or if you want to team up let me know, we can make our own team

1 Like

Currently looking for a team, this is my second time doing this, last time i’m doing it solo but this time i want to try with teams! i’m a scripter with 4 years of experience. feel free to reply or dm me if you’re interested in making a team with me!

2 Likes

I’m glad you are guys are doing Roblox Developer Challenges to these day. They are always fun and a way for developers to come together and socialize!

1 Like

Hey everyone!

@WooleyWool will be live 15 minutes from now with an Introduction to Programming on Roblox workshop!

Join us - Developer Challenge 2024 Workshops - Event | Roblox Creator Events

5 Likes

I am still looking for a modeller pls dm if interested

1 Like

This is exciting! I already started rounding up my team.

1 Like

Anyone want to team up? I’ve been scripting for a few months and i want to challenge myself and possibly make new friends!

DM me on discord if interested: fxtxlfxte

4 Likes

I would’ve teamed up if I didn’t script too, anyways looking for a team. I’ve been scripting for like a few months now

Send me a private message if interested

edit: already got a second scripter and an animator, so now we need builders and modelers

1 Like

Aww yeah this will be fun Good luck to everyone

3 Likes

Hey creators,

@EvilArtist will be live 10 minutes from now with an Introduction to 3D Modelling on Roblox workshop!

Join us - Developer Challenge 2024 Workshops - Event | Roblox Creator Events

5 Likes

Is there any way we can go back and watch the lives, i signed up to the scriping ones but totally forget about it.

Im only interested in the workshops

2 Likes

Hello!

I have had problems accessing the Developer Challenge events, and keep getting stuck on this page:

Has anyone else had this issue, and is there any way to watch past events?

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue since the 1st and 3rd stream it’s either a streaming bug or creator event bug, not entirely sure.

1 Like

I’ve gotten a Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT error in the console, and it doesn’t seem to be because of any AdBlocker or extension I have. I’m reporting this as a Bug Report.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, 5 days until 26th and I still have no team lol.

If someone wants me in a team then:
I have 4 years in scripting and GUI, 6 months in building, and modelling and like 2 months in animation.

3 Likes

I still need a team as well, do you need a modeler for your game?

1 Like

Ehhhh… no I am planning on joining someone else.

Hey would y’all be willing to add a builder into the mix :eyes: got booted from my team for not having discord last minute. I’ve got 3+ years experience building in studio and 2+ years with graphic design software’s such as illustrator and photoshop. I’d love to join y’all if you’ll have me. There’s some examples of my work on my profile if needed

2 Likes

We still need a builder/modeler and maybe a UI designer

1 Like