Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

okay I didn’t know if he did. Would they mind double submission

We will be creating a separete topic for voting and we will share it here.

2 Likes

You can send multiple times. We will consider the latest submission.

1 Like

Made by: me, @yGalaxySupremexy and @SteIsHere.

Yes, you can list them out in the other section

1 Like

Here’s my solo project, Greasy’s Diner!

Work as a perfectly wiling drive-thru worker for Greasy Gary’s diner serving customers their unexpected orders!

Vote for people’s choice here!

4 Likes

Hey creators,

We are 30 minutes away from the deadline. Make sure you are wrapping up your projects and completing the submission survey.

5 Likes
2 Likes

are we allowed to add a button for donations?

Ah… My game is half-finished lol. (By that I mean the main mechanic isn’t done). Perhaps with another day I could’ve finished in time. Oh well, there’s always next year.

Haha my silly goofy game with extremely broken UI

3 Likes

We finished our game :slight_smile: Ended up making 2 player timed puzzles with leaderboard stuff. maybe now I can get some sleep… gl to you all in the voting!

4 Likes

half finished game but we tried in the end to produce something decent. idea is you use bugs in the game’s system to try and beat the levels. good luck to all :+1:

2 Likes

This is just depressing. We lost our whole game do to a virus when we were testing out stuff. We put together a game where you fling in a lobby. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

made this cool game with two of my friends

1 Like

Me @seeerial and my friend @MrOnlyKemal made a friend made a game about you being stuck inside an office building with many unexpected rooms, and while trying to find your way out, youre constantly trying to sleep, and the only way to stay away is drinking coffee. TIP: when playing, play attention to the coffee beans, they lead the way to the exit.

2 Likes

I love the space. Here is my game!

3 Likes

Made my game with my friend @theStarBoot:

4 Likes

Had lots of fun making this in my team! It’s a murder mystery based game. Submission

Is there a problem with updating the game after you submitted it via the submission survey as long as it is before the deadline is over?