Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

I hope those replying with their game know that is not how to submit it - It’s hard to tell if people are trying to show off their game in the replies or if they just think that’s how they submit lol

1 Like

Check it out. It’s game about making games.

2 Likes

–##############-- GAME JAM

As your computer is what makes you travel… Enter in the story

1 Like

last updated 9 minutes ago :sob:

1 Like

It was all made in 48 hours, everything from scratch! Currently working on a patched version so people can actually complete the game lol

1 Like

It was fun and enjoyable working as a team on my first developers challenge. Taught us team work and timing !
Please check it out!

3 Likes

We got an unexpected error :sob:
Sadly

1 Like

I joined just to see the game and it looked pretty funny. Good job making it

3 Likes

I thought I had to name my experience something like GameJamRoblox2024 :v. Well, here is my project. it is a magic world where gravity is reduced and objects will follow players if they get close to them. GameJamRoblox2024 - Roblox

1 Like

I wonder how the voting topic works since people are more gravitated to play the submissions that show up first. Does that mean I have to be ready for the voting topic to appear so I can get one of the early messages? I hope there’s a system that randomly generates rounds of submissions to vote from so each submission gets viewed equally.
Anyways, obligatory link to my solo entry.

1 Like

Me and @FIR3games made What’s Next?.
I quite like the concept we came up with, but would have loved to add more content. It’s a short play, so I would appreciate it if you would give it a try! :smiley:

2 Likes

HEY WE ALMOST HAVE THE SAME NAME

Heres my teams game btw LOL

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone participating!

Our team:
Lead Scripter: Tornfoolery
Scripters: Tornfoolery, Bytish, WillMazantti
Modellers: Bingebucks
Music Composer: ItzNotAntonio

Our game:

2 Likes
  • Vote this little game. Love the take on to the Detroit Become Human UI. Also love the games idea that takes a deep look into the mind of a person who is mentally deranged.
2 Likes

Yall gotta show this one more love, this submission is amazing great job. I love the Stanley’s Parable inspiration

3 Likes

Cheers, here is my team’s project

2 Likes

Since everyone is sharing, here’s mine!

I can relate to the game :joy:
Good job btw

Play this on pc only… the delivery computer doesn’t work on mobile… oops, we’re sorry!

1 Like

Me make / submitted game that you wouldn’t expect to be on Roblox, and executed using surfacegui for shadow trace and part in workspace

PLAY: A game you wouldn’t expect

The finished product was going to use EditableMesh but I faced the curve ball of needing to publish instead of sending file, so I used up the last bit of time to make it use image labels in canvas group within surfacegui in case I want to animate the shadow getting less transparent

I used some modules that I already made for this however this is nearly from scratch!

The image labels were laggy so I had to turn down the quality and the ui version has holes cuz udim position accuracy isn’t all that great

1 Like