Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Here’s my game ,now a heads up, I had very little time cuz I was busy with school and stuff, this was a solo project and I made it in a day, I also don’t expect to win at all but just try it out if you wanna see silly stuff happen WHIMSICAL BRICK ADVENTURE - Roblox
Enjoy!

This is a story based game at the fact the government does cover ups and hides things from the public, it has unexpected development such as entering the consciousness of a person and using tools to manipulate the conciousness:

team: @Sindious @Greenchlorophyll

1 Like

Its private. Looks fun though… I like the title.

Our game :slight_smile:

Here’s our game :

1 Like

Roblox Developer Challenge 2024 - Roblox Our game…

Our game: Spectral Ways - Roblox

I didn’t have enough time, so I was a bit hurried, but it was fun!
Love to see lots of good works!

1 Like

This is something we made in 24 hours, hope you guys will enjoy it. We have not used any pre-made assets except the group logo in the UI. Purely original.

Unexpected Dream:

I have decided to make my game 2D only. Are you good at “sokoban” games? Hope you will enjoy that 5 rule-changing levels!
That’s my solo project, did everything myself in 48 hours.

3 Likes

well they allow pre-made asset so I think with 5 people pre-asset combined it maybe still possible

2 Likes

w/ @cristisuperpro1 @qwsyzdev
https://www.roblox.com/games/16131014192/Unexpected-Bread-Game

4 Likes

How did this ping me? I mean there is the /

2 Likes

Trust me when I tell you we did. :skull:

We quite literally made nearly everything from scratch in 2 days. Besides some of the textures.

It was pretty funny, because we quite literally ran shifts working on the game just to get everything done, and the last hour was so stressful because we practically had ABSOLUTELY ZERO time to fix the bugs.

But overall, I’m glad everything turned out the way it did! Thank you for your support!

2 Likes

most of us were pretty much full stack devs so thats why it was doable.

2 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/16126312381/Land-of-the-Unknown

Somehow completed the game on time but did not get time to make the icons and thumbnails.

@TobioNK and @TheFastestMinato7

2 Likes

Accidentally deleted post. “It is amazing, but unbelievable. I don’t believe that this was made in 2 days and with 5 people only.”

1 Like

one of the devs in mmy team made a yt vid of our game :smiley: Duskrift | #RobloxGameJam (youtube.com)

1 Like

We all stayed up working on this it , two 3d artists and 3 full stacked programmers is what made it possible.

2 Likes

Models are made by Stanislav Vovchuk from the Artstation. The models were uploaded and remodified to avoid the copyright aka stolen. Textures of the Innovations on the walls are made by J. Aurel Guay.

There are also more models that were stolen and modified to serve the purpose.

2 Likes