Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

lel

2 Likes

It was super fun for sure! Although I was pretty sick over the weekend, I managed to make a simple story game that feels and acts pretty unexpected. It was made solo
The Jarring Craze

1 Like

@Midevior Roblox Staff said this: You’re allowed to use pre-developed resources as long as you own the rights to them and list them in the submission survey.

You do not own the rights to the textures, models… So I would disqualify you from the challenge. If you win, than this would be complete scam not to mention unfair to other developers who tried hard and put real effort into making it.

1 Like

It is not that really hard to figure out what models/textures were stolen, you can simple search the net by image and find it.

what you just sent are images we used as reference, we didn’t steal any models neither did we steal textures , all you did was send our reference. Might want to relax before writing an essay and jumping to conclusions

2 Likes

Also all you did was call me a really talented developer if you think that looks like a 1:1 replica :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I modelled everything myself, i even have progress pictures of everything, yea i took design inspiration but apart from that, that’s it . if you need me to show the files and when it was made Ill do so as well :pray:

4 Likes

Just because you couldn’t reach your desired level of quality doesnt give you the right to try bring down those who did.

4 Likes

Yapping and lying on our name won’t win you the challenge buddy. :skull:

5 Likes

c44

So you are also saying that you own the copyright from David Turner?
t5

And that you also own this blueprint from the Art of Zsolt Blade?

gtt

2 Likes

The decals of the posters, we don’t own, but we already submitted that we just took images from google to use as design posters to light up the atmosphere. Anything else?

1 Like

5t

You need to read the copyright DMCA terms, not to mention you forgot to read the rules of this challenge too.

1 Like

You do not own the rights to them therefore it is rule breaking, aka disqualified.

1 Like

So you’re trying to get us disqualified for having blueprint decals in ONE room, in a barely noticable spot, that adds little to zero to the gameplay and game immersion, because of jealousy. Ok. :skull:

6 Likes

It’s okay, you can keep trying to disqualify us. Next time try harder on your project :pray:

4 Likes

here’s my game: Physics Playground - Roblox

(it’s mostly a collision-based game too)

3 Likes

Awesome game! Even only the fact that my pc not overheated while playing it is AMAZING, with amount of details it have.
But, pills aren’t allowed on roblox, and there’s 50+ of them on map :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you mane, i really appreciate it, we worked super hard!!

2 Likes

Yes, pills are classified as prohibited on the roblox and are against ToS. Thank you for finding that out Cozidatel!

1 Like

Pills are regulated drugs which are prohibited and against ToS.

1 Like