Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

They’re not regulated drugs, bro you’re actually so miserable about the loss we gave you, it’s insane. :skull::skull::skull:

Bro is public enemy number 1.

4 Likes

Even if this thing not allowed, please stop bulling that guys. They did great game, I enjoyed it, and if you can’t do same quality things - don’t type negative comments and don’t nitpick details. Judges will decide what’s allowed and what’s not, and you is not judge, and only thing you are doing here is making drama.

5 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate your comment on this. :pray:

4 Likes

Sanity is also prohibited in the Roblox Community Standards, as if you do not take “Pills” in your game you go Insane, which promotes use of “Pills”, and Mental Problems.

1 Like

Keep hating lil bro, we’ll just wait and see.

2 Likes

Accidentally updated experience. If sending email rn will we get disqualified

1 Like

Please, send us a private message or e-mail and we will review for changes.

2 Likes

Here is what my team came up FACES! - Roblox

It’s a badge hunt type game it’s pretty barebones and simple but we really used ton of creativity into making the zones hope you guys enjoy it :blush:

1 Like

When the winner will be announced

1 Like

Hey, we will update this topic as soon as we have any updates!

3 Likes

It said on the top, 1k per each member of winner team,
I was thinking in the terms of team of 5 means 5k split in 5 ways, so if team of 1 would mean 5k all to1

But a lot of people were telling me it’s about numbers not general! Meaning team of 1 = 1k

is this true??

1 Like

bro tried to be slick about this self-promo, but deleted his response like we didn’t already see it :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Can I make a thread on developer discussion about the game of the challenge?

1 Like

Hey, it is a fixed value per team member. Please, refer to the prizes section in the announcement!

3 Likes

oh mane, I was really hoping to win all 4 categories and end up taking 20k usd

2 Likes

Hey, when will the gamejam winners be posted?

3 Likes

he basically said, we will let you know, when we let you know

2 Likes

:skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: I was tryna help you, no need to get mad at everyone

2 Likes

what is even happening in here?

1 Like

Where is the Voting Topic? I don’t think I could find it last time.

1 Like