Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

what is a voting topic?

(I had to add more words ignore this)

2 Likes

heres mine, (i forgor to add some dialogues…) well its too late now, I cant update the game

It is supposed to be where people vote for the “People’s Choice” Category.

I wasn’t sure when it was going to get shared here.

1 Like

i just realized, i didnt anchored some of the levels… I’m so done

1 Like

Very nice, gave me spooky doors vibes it looked like a game that took at least a week.
I noticed that there were a lot of pills, literally everywhere maybe you should put less pills if you decide to release this as an actual game. Also the ‘seek chase’ I didn’t even realize what was happening the first time

1 Like

thanks haha, yeah obviously we didnt have that much time to polish everything up on the end, we hoped to be able to spend more time on the ending, aswell as the looting. unfortunately we were on a time crunch, nevertheless i’m really glad how everything turned out in the end either way, thank you for trying it out man!

1 Like

geez what even happened here? also you could’ve stopped fanning the flames a while ago

by far the best game here!!!

1 Like

My teams game! This 48 hour jam is so much better than the 24 hour ones :sweat_smile:

Game: Recipe For Disaster
Team: @albiedanoob @GhettoMilkMan @Brick_man @Ep1cism @theloudscream
Gameplay Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l43UD7cehEw

Link:

2 Likes

Bro is rlly trying his best. It would be hilarious if.

(If nobody realised im not being serious about it but im basically showing comparison of what hes doing with his own game)

6 Likes

Hey folks! Attached below is a google sheet with links to many gamejam game submissions. I’ve gathered this data from DevForum posts and will be actively updating it. Message me if I’m missing your submission!

24 Likes

When you think that you can win, then see 100 other games that are better then yours. :skull:

4 Likes

The real reward of event is the fun making these games ngl
(My brain just decided to not work)

Roblox developing challenge 24_20240128_153902_0000

Wich cijfer give you the game

0 voters

What find you from the story it’s not complete but just show case

• Good
  • Bad
  • Exciting unless it’s not complete

0 voters

What find you from the builds
  • Good
  • Bad
  • Can be improved

0 voters

What find you from the ui
  • Good
  • Bad
  • Can be improved

0 voters

What find you from the systems
  • Good
  • Bad
  • Can be improved

0 voters

You should tp to another country after chapter 1 but at the last moment the tp be broke

paralleized engineers

Our game

We make it till a finished game the test fase start Saturday for those who responded if you want to be a tester response on the wall you need to wait a week till we have a role for it for now only group members can play

Like follow and favourite for updates and more if you want

We made this game

Within 35 hours due to time zones so make sure to like follow and favourite if you want

2 Likes

you missed my teams game, find the buttons Find The Buttons! - Roblox

Added the game to the list! Thanks!

I made this solo and I’m new to building so I sadly dident get that far in building the game, but I’m still proud with what I managed to make in this short amount of time.
Sword Fighting Masters!

Quick question, are we allowed to publish a copy of the of the game jam submission to a seperate place? I want to continue updating the game without affecting the game jam stuff.

Yes! Just be careful to not edit the original experience.

3 Likes

I think you missed my teams game :eyes: loll

Could you give an honest rating? Would appreciate! :muscle: