Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Hello! I have heard it will meot likely be two weeks from now!

Cheers!

1 Like

thank you! its awesome hearing positive reception for this

My game is missing! DEAR BODI

5 Likes

Could you add my game aswell WHIMSICAL BRICK ADVENTURE
just a silly whimsical adventure game (not boring I promise it’s legit a whimsical brick adventure)

1 Like

Forgot to share our submission here yesterday :grinning:. Feel free to try it out!

Tower of Traits [RDC-2024] Edition is a co-op game developed by @Scelus, @SpecialDinosaur, @ChubbehPanda and @ifkpop.

It is a co-op game where you play as a group of Lab rats trying to make your way up the tower. Every floor you mutate randomly, but through the power of rat magic you are able to choose steer the way you mutate.

There are some issues related to dying while in the match, but other than that it works pretty well. If you have any suggestions please reply to this message!

We had a blast making this, good luck everyone!

Regards,
The VG Dev Team.

For those who may have missed our game, I’m putting the link here. It’s full of bugs, so please be understanding if the robot stops working. If it doesn’t work anymore, try rejoining a few times.

My team :
@nikblak
@jeanfra1
@sony_sndwich

omg you’re game is gonna make my cry wth , genuinely hope this wins!!!

1 Like

My game is an example of how to make use of Roblox resources.
Although I work solo, I use the chance of having visual/audio assets from Roblox kits and example games of Alpha Strike Group.
If it has any bug at more than 1 player in game, I didn’t have chance to test for multiplayer during the rush.
Stargate Adventure - Roblox
Stargate

I’m fairly sure it won’t be out for a few weeks, so I wouldn’t bother waiting for it at the moment.

Thanks for giving our game a recommend :heart:

Your list looks well done!

4 Likes

Hey fellow developers,

I’m thrilled to share my latest creation for the Roblox Developer Challenge 2024—“Eclipsed Echoes.”

:star2: Description: Embark on an immersive Roblox journey in Eclipsed Echoes, a captivating story game. Explore enchanting dreamscapes, solve mind-bending puzzles, and uncover hidden wonders. Ready to discover the extraordinary in the ordinary? Dive into Eclipsed Echoes now!

:old_key: Game Features:

• Engaging story game
  • Atmospheric environment with future lighting technology
  • Unveil the mysteries of an ancient temple
  • Unexpected developments await beneath the surface

:joystick: Play “Eclipsed Echoes” now:

:rocket: Developer Notes:

This marks my first participation in a Roblox Developer Challenge, and I’m thrilled to share “Eclipsed Echoes” with you. While the game has some bugs, I poured my heart into creating an immersive experience this weekend, and I hope you’ll enjoy. Your feedback is invaluable, whether it’s about a puzzle you liked, a surprising moment, or suggestions for improvement the next time.

Screenshots:

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
MrKenobi

1 Like

Does anybody know if creating a thumbnail and description for the game makes it update?

While I’m not sure I think it does:

1 Like

Alright thank you for informing me!

1 Like

It was a little bit, but once I got it, it was a ton of fun!

2 Likes

Where can I vote for other’s experiences for the People’s Choice awards? Is it just likes on the DevForum replies or is there a designated place to vote?

What they did in the last game jam was wait a week then choose the top 10 for the peoples awards, we choose from those

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they’re gonna make a separate devforum topic for you to vote in. I’m pretty sure it ain’t available yet

Source:

1 Like

I accidentally updated the description but sent a message… hopefully my game is not invalidated!

A bad game made by me and my friends The Contained - Roblox

1 Like