Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Check out this unique experience a friend and I made for the challenge!

2 Likes

Private message one of the administrators in this topic to make sure you aren’t disqualified

for those of you that have played the games, which ones have been your favorite so far?

1 Like

The one called GAME[W.I.P] and it ends on a door mechanic.

2 Likes

ha ha ha ha :star: well thats just great

So when do we get to vote???

Yes, I tried that. Luckily, they responded pretty quickly, and added a note to my submission.

1 Like

It’s Creator’s Insanity for me as puzzle itself is fun to play with and doesn’t have one fixed solution. I still love it even when I usually not play puzzle game

1 Like

Hey, you missed ours! Thanks for making this list, it looks pretty good!

2 Likes

ya missed mine, cool list

1 Like

this is kinda neat, but since both the concept and artstyle already exist i dont really think this should be submitted…

im not sure why my link keeps not working… anyways i hope this one works!
sadly our game got some bugged anims and unfortunately we couldnt fix it in time due to our extremely limited time :frowning:

Duskrift - Roblox

also heres a funny speedrun video for our game

I’m not best in getting ideas. Yes, I got inspiration from other game, but I did everything myself - images, systems, movement, implemented that on Roblox. So, why not give it a try?

1 Like
2 Likes

Our Game:

Hi @Gu4rana I havent update the game but it seems like I did, do you know why is that?, I hope it doesnt affect my entry :confused:

Glad you enjoyed it! Did you help Bob?

Here is my game!

The is the sequel to Trial Mountain - Roblox

1 Like

(There’s 2 endings. Talk to bob again.)

1 Like

I played a few game, and here is what I thought.

WHIMSICAL BRICK ADVENTURE - I wasn’t expecting any of that. Good job.

The tale of Tim - Great job with the enemies, loved the gameplay.

Totally Normal Tomato Simulator - Totally normal. Except for the secret tomato hallway. Great work.

Mr Maf - Plenty of things to do, along with great models, a wonderful map and many different calculators to collect. Maybe a winner!

An Unexpected Celestial Development - Who doesn’t love destroying the world? :slight_smile:

Land of the Unknown - Good story, nice models, overall, a fun experience.

To Assassinate an Emperor - Good job building, love the top down view.

:lab_coat::test_tube::fire::question: - Great models, sounds, animations, characters, you have a good shot at being a winner!

Game [W.I.P] - Super great game, the models are the best I have ever seen in a roblox game, The game is nice and smooth, I wouldn’t be surprised if his game is a winner!

3 Likes