Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

You should play ours fr, ong ong, no kizzy Game [W.I.P] - Roblox

3 Likes

You guys are winning this game jam by a landslide

1 Like

Curse you Bob!!! Great game. Love both endings.

1 Like

You need to try all games in this list =)

1 Like

All 129?! I don’t have that kind of time. If anyone has any specific requests though, i’m sure i can find time to play some.

1 Like

The competition in this game jam is much more competitive than the other game jams I’ve been to! I’m so glad that more experienced developers are coming to Roblox and making it a better place.

3 Likes

Try FACES the game me and my friend made for the competition nothing special we had a lot of fun making it and coming up whit the various zones in the game

1 Like

Go play my submission!
(7) A Binary Twist - Roblox

1 Like

Yes, if that isn’t the second ending dodman is talking about.

1 Like

You all did really good on your game it’s really creative.

2 Likes

Thanks for playing our game glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

It was a great game! The cutscenes, building, and music are incredible. I loved the different levels, but wished they could be a bit longer. But, overall, it’s a wonderful game.

1 Like

Not bad, the 4 regions were pretty cool, and finding the faces was fun. My favorite region was probably the town, with the taco trees in a close second.

2 Likes

Hey there! I’d really appreciate your advice on my game, Eclipsed Echoes. I’m aware that there are a few bugs that I didn’t have the time to fix, but I’ve put my best effort into it. Your feedback would mean a lot to me! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I created this game for the Developer Challenge, based after contemporary artwork, Renaissance artwork, and Impressionist/Post-Impressionist artwork, as well as the myth of Pandora’s Box and Greek mythology:

I’m posting this for anyone else who would like to check it out, and if you’d like more information about the experience!

1 Like

missed :smile:

1 Like

The game has accidentally been updated when I opened up studio to simply copy one of the scripts made in the game into another one of mine. Apparently it says ‘updated’ even despite me not publishing it or changing anything directly.

No changes were made. Already emailed them notifying them of this change, but wanted to make this clear here.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh, hello this is our team’s game: Worked really hard on the environment :3

2 Likes

How’s it going everybody! Was participating solo, so it was a perfect opportunity to make a game about developer’s ego.

3 Likes