Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

There is a ton of ppl doing that def, my game that i made with my friends has 6 dislikes and it has 0 bugs or anything to dislike about

1 Like

The end scene was nice along with the environment but for me the puzzles were way too simple. The deletion tool was more annoying than useful puzzle wise, it could have been used better such as letting some physics objects through to trigger something. Didn’t need to use the rotation tool at all.

1 Like

luckily most ppl are actually liking my game, even tho i truly believe it isn’t much lol

1 Like

thanks!

We did think that the user would not attempt that, but it seems not.

Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

Yea I enjoyed the setup, just thought the puzzles could use some more thought.
Edit: oops think I replied the wrong person

1 Like

Puzzle are indeed simple but I understand them that the time frame isn’t that much, but if they continue working on it after the result announced there should be more interesting puzzle.

forsathen and I went with a story-based game approach.

The code is held together with tape. Don’t expect anything mind blowing lol.

2 Likes

It’s been a while, cool submission!
Probably one of the more entertaining submissions.

1 Like

Haha thank you. I saw you ingame the other day.

I’ve seen that our previous submission together had a makeover, and it looks pretty good. Well done.

Managed to beat the boss the other day too!

1 Like

@minkmink the use of pre-made assets was mentioned on the post I’m replying to. As for the amount of people involved, I’m not sure.

1 Like

Does anyone know how we see what place we get? This is my and my teams first ever game jam.

Ah-We made bruh game
worked 25 hours with 5 ppl lol

play that

1 Like

oh thanks, it’s a little difficult to go through all the replies here haha, i do hope that theres different metrics for the different-sized teams though

2 Likes

Man, I really wish I heard about this before it was too late. Seemed like a fun Idea.

I do look forward to playing some of these games, and I hope you will host another game jam like this again soon!

1 Like

Love it. I am so surprised you were able to make such a polished game in only a 2 day timeframe. It definitely helped that you were a team.

I also liked the documentation of the creation of the game, through the devlog.

2 Likes

BEST GAME EVER! Maybe its not the most engaging, but it is the only on that made me laugh… China stealing my sandwich, me being the galactic emperor, the weak spot which ALSO has the self destruct button :rofl: :rofl: You have my vote!

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest, this gamejam was really fun
Me and my team we made a game with a similar room generation system to doors

I’m also gonna play other games because they seem fun

1 Like

Thanks dude! glad to hear you liked it

2 Likes

I loved the style for this game and everything about it, If you were to release this as an actual game with more endings I’d definitely play it, Great job!

(Bob really had me fooled)

2 Likes

To get past the room with the instruments you need to active all 3 at once

1 Like