Roblox Developer Dream Jam Follow Up: Community Voting!

Congrats to all the winners, very great work

7 Likes

my team won !! Congratulation to everyone. I’m so happy, i will get money to help me buy a new laptop

11 Likes

Wohoooo!! GG to the all of them this really was an exciting event

6 Likes

We placed 3rd, GG. There were many competitors and it’s a great archievement to place 3rd. Thank you so much for choosing us! :slight_smile:

And congratulations to all the winners!

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

Oh my, what am I going to do with another quest? I also won one last year’s game jam LOL.

7 Likes

I think am done no hate but for real now i have to wait again 2 milion weeks to get a medal?

4 Likes

you can play x2 harder with 2 oculus

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! Great job and well deserved.

2 Likes

Congrats to all! You all did an absolutely awesome job decorating your games, and I was astounded at the effort!

3 Likes

Not sure if you can disclose this information, but how many Dream Jam entries were there?

2 Likes

over 3000 experiences were submited for this gamejam

2 Likes

Good job to everyone!!! I like to see developers coming together as a community!

4 Likes

Oh, I’m very excited because our team’s experience is on the 3rd. :open_mouth:

We are definitely happy with the judges for selecting us. Very nice to be able to contribute to this contest.

And congratulations to the other participants!

3 Likes

wth were is my pin? pls tell me

4 Likes

Congratulations to us all who participated this Dream Jam.

5 Likes

Congratulations To the winners! Great Job!

3 Likes

:star_struck:Wow, my sincere congratulations to Dream Thief by Skelebunch! All participants are good, especially those who won the first 3 places! Good luck to everyone in the next Dream Jam!:tada:

2 Likes

Good job to all the winners! If only you could give the prize to me since I don’t even have a computer or anything cool other then a Nintendo switch and a school laptop. In return I will give you kindness… Welp anyway I hope I can compete next in the game jam.

So how do we know if we are amongst the “valid” participants?

4 Likes

You dont know and you will never know:)