Roblox games load for about 3 seconds then instantly crash

so that means that my crashing issues are hardware “problems” and i need to get a new pc to fix it?

Sorry, I didn’t mean to confuse you. I just gave it as an example of some crashes we had reported to us that we couldn’t fix. Your case is a worker thread timeout. We’ve made quite a few fixes to this particular code, and over time, we’ve eliminated almost all thread timeout crashes. Yours is one of the few that are still persisting, and we keep trying to eliminate that one too. We are fairly sure it is not related to a hardware defect.

1 Like

also a funny thing is roblox didnt crash for me in the UWP version with hyperion that was added recently

1 Like

I’ve been having problems with the same issue today too. I already a pm to bitdancer

pls fix this

1 Like

if you really want to play roblox you can use microsoft store version. yep i know that it cant be started from browser. But you can search games you needed (or you can start bugged standart roblox client bc it registers that you played game and then play games you needed from continue tab). For me it works.

1 Like

maybe bc win32 and uwp versions has a different versions of hyperion :confused:

There no longer exists a version of Roblox for 32-bit Windows. All Windows clients have been updated to 64-bit to support Hyperion.

oops forgot. But win64 and uwp versions of hyperion are seems to be different

Wouldn’t really make a ton of sense, Hyperion has yet to be bypassed, and them functioning the same would make it easier to have both of them be updated to have the same effectiveness. The crashing on specific versions could just be problems related to those versions instead of being related to Hyperion.

log_71053.ini (1.6 KB)
0.596.0.5960683_20230928T022959Z_Player_71053_last.log (15.8 KB)
Full dump from most recent update: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/roblox-crash-dump-september-27th-2023/2621275
I found a similar registry value as Vad1m (but from a Virtual Desktop program), but clearing the registry value and deleting the offending software didn’t seem to do anything

even after the latest roblox update, this issue keeps happening, is so TIRING. i have a good computer and no program other than a drawing program, Google and Roblox studio open Whats the issue??? can’t the engineers fix it already? tons of people are having the issue

I am getting a similar issue in roblox studio but only when I try to launch it, not when I try to open a game in it.

Hello KOTOB,

The crash dump you submitted indicates that you are using or have been using Extreme Injector. Unfortunately, this means we cannot provide any further support.

13 Likes

This doesn’t seem like a issue regarding Hyperion.
Check your Task Manager for intensive resources (since it looks like you are on a laptop) and also take into consideration that the game could be at fault and not the engine, have you tried testing it in a different game other than the current one displayed in the screenshot?

The malware Infinity Stones!

3 Likes

Genshin Impact is not a malware. Filmora is to edit videos, Paint tool sai 2 is to draw, the only one i give you the right of the doubt is Bluestacks but i never use it. i will uninstall that one now that u say that :person_shrugging:

it happens in ANY game i play in the roblox plataform. Never happened to me ever once in my laptop, roblox used to run smooth without these crashes. This started happening with all the hyperion and 64bit stuff.

Where can I send you my dump file, so you could possibly analyze why my roblox is stuck frozen every time it launches? I’ve been trying to solve this for 2 weeks straight now.

The dependencies they use can be used maliciously or are insecure. Windows Movie Maker uses a deprecated version of the .NET framework that might cause security vulnerabilities. Filmora is a PuP, and Bluestacks is fine (but if running in the background can cause other problems).