Roblox glitch not showing gamepasses that i own

Check the id of the purchased one and the one on the website

1 Like

I will try to do that, although not now.

3 Likes

@Volodimir_Martino I don’t think they are 2 separate game passes, judging by what was said here!

3 Likes

The update was 3 days ago

2 Likes

Yes, but the update could have been anything, really.

I’m convinced that it’s a fault at Roblox’s end, not the Developers though.

4 Likes

Yeah. It might be that Roblox messed something up when updating the site or something?

3 Likes

Well, all we can hope is for a Roblox Staff/someone part of the Bug Reports team would check through the articles and investigate the cause for this issue.

More waiting then. :melting_face:

4 Likes

Maybe i can report it to #bug-reports. I will try that sometime after. Cause i think this is a bug. Anyways thanks for the feedback.

I will update everyone on my bug report after i make it.

3 Likes

Maybe you accidentally deleted it
or someone

1 Like

Just a reminder from the article made by Roblox regarding Bug Reports.

4 Likes

Hi pav: are you sure the passes in game are not developer products instead of gamepasses? This would be shown different from the gamepasses, but not shown different on the Transactions page. Dued1 may have also changed the passes, making it appear that they are not the one you purchased.

3 Likes

I am not sure, may you provide a way to check that? Of course, if you know how.

3 Likes

I dont think so, as the only time i bought the passes were 5-6 years ago, and they still function just as back then.

2 Likes

You can simply try to click on the Product’s names. If they are unclimbable, they are Developer Products, whereas if they redirect you to a page, it means they are gamepasses.

4 Likes

Yeah, they are not clickable. I guess that explains it :smiley:

3 Likes

@pavlegaming42
Yes, this is the answer. I was not at my phone when you sent the reply, so sorry about that.

3 Likes

No problem, thanks for confirming.

3 Likes

At this point, you should move the topic to #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support and mark a post as the solution. This will show the devforum that the issue is not a bug, but an oversight.

4 Likes

@pavlegaming42 do this, it will stop unnecessary extra replies

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.