[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

Same, but I’ll try my best to join, maybe we can find people who don’t have a team and make a team with them?

Sadly I can’t participate this due to busy days, good luck for anyone who is participating! :yum:

Anyone wanna work together? I’ve got 7 years of scripting under my belt but still cant build :cry:

1 Like

Good luck for participating, can’t wait about so exciting supported for this event devs, wish you luck!!

Pretty busy at this current time, but good luck to everyone who participates!

Quick question about the prizes: Are the winners going to share 1 prize, for example, A team gets 1st place and wins the oculus, Is there only going to be 1 oculus or is each team member going to receive 1 each?

We’ll be able to devex with earnings from the games we submit, right?

First of all, I’m so excited for this. Good luck to everyone who will participate! :trophy:

QUESTIONS

• Determining our team, will you give us a link before to apply? (after February 25)
  • Is the map size considered large/small?
    • Are big projects evaluated together with small ones?

I got no friends that I know of on the dev forum… Idk if we just look for a team? but If anyone needs me as a team member I’d be willing to join I can build, work on terrain make UI and basic scripting if needed but I’m mostly a builder!

man i wish i could participate but it’s too late to get a team :sad:

1 Like

There are 3 days left to find a team. It’s not even close to being too late to find one

1 Like

Roblox Global Developer Championship!에서 토론을 계속:

here is the answer. :grinning:

1 Like

Does having to be registered on a forum mean that they have to be a basic user?
I don’t know if the person to be recruited is registered on the dev forum.

3 Likes

It would be great to see everyone participating in ROBLOX Global Developer Championship! I’d definitely participate after I successfully create a team. Good luck developers!

1 Like

can we use alt account to participate in?

1 Like

In the Terms and Conditions, it states that each team member will receive the same prize.

1 Like

Yes! I can register to the game jam now! Good thing I have friends. Sadly none of us are good scripters and only I know a bit of scripting. That doesn’t mean we will go down without a fight. Good luck to every one who competes. So far I have two friends helping me and another is probably going to help as well which means we might look for a scripter to work with us. Depends on what the others think.

2 Likes

Can you join the game jam if you are a visitor?

1 Like

Hype,But I don’t think I can participate,because of exam,Good Luck to all of you guys.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yoo sick it is going to be insane!!

1 Like