Roblox Inspire 2024 Challenge

Ok, thank you a lot. I would tried that

FINALLY GOOD AND STRAIGHTFORWARD THEME! THANKS!!!

2 Likes

Are we allowed to use modules developed by others (e.g., PartCache, FastCast, etc.) for this?

Yes you can! They are considered as “Pre-made assets”, so be sure to link them when submitting the form!

4 Likes

If a participant and their team decides to make an experience which was meant to be played with 30 or more players, will judges have volunteers to play-test the experience and fill the space?

May I ask stupid question - what will occur if we won’t mention pre-made things?
Like, how you check that someone pre-made something…

1 Like

will external textures (such as carpets) also be pre-made assets? seems a bit excessive to make whole textures and stuff for a 3-day long game jam.

Can anyone tell me if the Experience can be made in a GROUP (equally shared - 5 or less members) … or must it be submitted on a Leaders Account ?

Yes, but we ask that you specify the needs of your games within the comments for our team to prepare and play the game as intended to.

Yes they are pre-made assets! Just make sure to cite them in your submission form!

4 Likes

What about using the Texture Generator? Is that a pre-made asset?

Will device compatibility affect the judging criteria? (Do we need to ensure the game is mobile-playable?)

good luck everyone, lets see what we cook up shall we?

I have a question, what like grade of devices will be used to test the games, as me and my team want to make it as high quality as possible, and if the device using to test the game is some ancient intel PC it won’t really be a good experience… So will the device’s GPU be atleast like RTX 3070 quality or around that or above…? or is it just the staffs personal device or something

1 Like

May I ask.
What if the team leader does not include one of the member’s name in the submission forum?