Roblox Premium is here!

To be honest, I prefer premium over BC/TBC/OBC because I like the logo better and the updated functions. But the one thing I’m not a fan of is the monthly payout because I much rather have the daily payout. But overall, it was a great idea and I love it!

So there are a few members that still have Builders Club. Why is this?

1 Like

It could just be users who bought lifetime BC a few years back.

2 Likes

After experiencing this update for a few months I have to say it was a push in the right direction.

Not only do we not have to pay for the most expensive subscription in order to get DevEx, we also have a much higher group limit! This will save developers on resources, I know from personal experience.

It also simplifies the process and give a one time robux payout which lessens the wait if you were to purchase items. This was a smart move on Roblox’s part allowing for more purchases on their own digital market.

All in all good move and helpful for developers!

Hi, I’m wondering if you are required to be Premium to create Groups?

How many groups can I join without being Premium?

Thank you!

You are no longer required to have premium to make groups (But you still have to pay 100R$ to make a group). The limit of groups you can join is now 100 for non-premium players.

3 Likes

I thought it was the other way around. You can join up to 100 groups with premium, but without premium, you can only join 5 groups or something like that. Apologies if I am wrong.

Happy New Year!! :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

@coneylove133 I think the group limit without premium has changed. This was origianlly annoying to leave groups to another. Then join that group back later so I think it was all changed.

1 Like

The limit was previously 5 groups without premium but it was recently increased.

2 Likes

Yeah. Premium is not that different anymore… Definitely alot better then having to buy seperate memberships. Say to get paid from DevEX, you originally needed OBC and you paying all that money so now it’s fair that there has been a change

1 Like

I feel like Premium is going down because of this. Next thing you know everyone can make shirts, etc. At least make it that if you have Premium you can join 150-200.

Yes, I agree that premium is slowly becoming obsolete and they need to add new incentives for people to buy it. However it would be nice if the tax was the same for premium and non-premium because a 90% tax unless you have premium seems a bit too much.

1 Like

Roblox Premium seems completely pointless now, because you are now able to create and join 100 groups without the membership. I used to remember with Builders Clubs, people used to buy the membership much more often, so they can join extra groups and create groups too, also you’d receive your daily stipend. Moving on with Premium, the only features remaining are Trading, 30% on taxes, and create clothing. I don’t think it was a good idea for Roblox to make the ‘create and join 100 groups’ feature for everyone as wouldn’t they not make a lot of money out of it? I appreciate the advancement in the new membership, but having Premium with only 3 features isn’t worth it. Plus, if we’d move back to daily stipend, I believe users may be purchasing items much more often, as now it’s monthly stipend. I do have much more interest in the old fashioned memberships, than today.

2 Likes

Just wondering, is it possible to change the payday of your monthly Robux if you have lifetime?

No. That is not a feature. There isn’t a way to change the payday (it’ll always be the anniversary of your subscription).

Alright, thank you for the fast response!

1 Like

Although Builder’s Club was replaced by Premium, the badge for joining Builder’s Club still exists.

4 Likes