Roblox Premium is here!

If you already have premium, but it’s showing up as Builders Club in mobile, I strongly urge you to file a bug report!

4 Likes

edit: nevermind, this is not currently usable

4 Likes

Has the update been available to all countries or still going? I’m wondering as I live in Greece and I still see the Builders Club Upgrade page. I also have BC.

1 Like

I don’t have premium I’m just showing that they, sadly, don’t allow it for mobile.

3 Likes

Why does the page for premium not mention anything about groups?

29 Likes

It’s still Builders Club for me on PC, So it’s not just a mobile thing.

4 Likes

So, when will Premium hit the market in America?..

5 Likes

Where do you live? It might be why.

1 Like

15 Dollars less for DevEx-ing is really superior! Looks like I’m gonna wait for Premium in my country so I can save my 15 Dollars for a huge pizza! :yum::pizza:

I’m also interested about the “Lifetime Membership”. Does it really mean it’s for a lifetime and how much does it cost? It will be really useful, because once I buy it, I won’t have problems with it anymore. Done! :hugs:

2 Likes

That may depend on your location, as said by, @ScytheSlayin.

1 Like

Wow! Thank you for the lighting fast reply. However, it seems this page is empty right now. Is there an ETA as to when documentation will be added to this page? Thanks again!

I live in the US which I would have thought would be one of the first locations to get it.

3 Likes

I just realized this page is internal only, my fault. I’ll look to see if we have any public apis that display it currently

6 Likes

You can not buy a lifetime premium subscription. Only those who had lifetime builder club will have this.

2 Likes

By any chances will you ever go back to these? In my opinion it is just pointing on money while deleting lifetime BC/TBC/OBC. While making such ROBLOX Premium, which is not as useless as Roblox Emotes, but still, why cant you make SUCH update, that I think every f2p playera would be happy on roblox, creating achievments for playing, doing tasks, getting robux or hats for them? I think that is more ‘cooler update’ than creating Builders’ Club v.2

4 Likes

- Intial opinion :eyes:

Yes! Its finally here! Even though I have had OBC for a very long time (on and off) and most of these changes won’t affect me, I do like to see people who can’t always put of $20 a month get the same benefits as everyone else and I believe its a step in the right direction.

- My Questions :question:

1. Are there any special items being awarded to new subscribers like builders club?
  2. Will trading be available for all Premium users?
  3. Once UGC comes out, will this be locked to Premium users as well?

- The Math :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign:

• As of right now, Robux is valued at 1870 for $20 which is R$93.5 (R$94) Robux for each dollar.

• If you decided to buy premium at the same price of $20 Robux is now valued at 2200 which is R$110 for each dollar which is a 17% increase of Robux (110 - 93.5) / 93.5 * 100)! Revised by @UmbrellaIdiot9

What’s even better is that you get all the cool benefits of Outrageous Builders Club! What an amazing deal, I vouch for every developer to get Roblox Premium as soon as it comes out.

7 Likes

As cool as the features released are, I don’t like the switch to monthly stipends. Roblox is a game geared towards the crowd that doesn’t realize they need to save it, and will spend it in a day. In addition, the loss of yearly subscriptions is a huge bummer. I now need to convince my parents too renew my subscription every month, instead of just asking for a years subscription on my birthday.

10 Likes

For me now that premium is releasing it is going to be hard for me to renew the memberships as I need to alsways ask my parents to renew it. Premium is going to be a good feature but I can’t always get it But I look forward to see if I ever get premium and can’t wait to see it’s features

1 Like

I agree, Off-site advertisements got discontinued with this introduction, The group limit should also be discontinued.

1 Like

This is great, especially the group limit. I know lots of people who are going to love the DevEx restriction being lifted as well.

However, were any features removed from premium that were previously in Builders Club? There are numerous things that aren’t mentioned on the premium page (at least in the screenshots I’ve seen).