Roblox Studio Error Loading Core Scripts

Hi,
When I press the “Play button” the loading bar loads to 66%, shows a error box, then prints an error.

The Error is this:

-- Error loading core scripts: No verified patch could be loaded (x2)  -  Studio
 --Failed to load core scripts: No verified patch could be loaded  -  Studio
 -- No verified patch could be loaded  -  Studio

(With no dashes)
It then just continues to try and load even when the “Stop” button is pressed.
Why is this happening? Thanks!

If this is in the wrong category, please let me know.

4 Likes

This should probably be directed to engine bugs, not scripting support. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I just added a new mesh yesterday and today it just broke. Idk if it is the mesh or not. I tried disabling my plugins. Maybe disable or delete some of your plugins?

@Pyritium Unfortunately I can’t post topics in Engine Bugs, is there some way I can get around this?

@SirHoog Great idea, I looked into my plugins, and these are all the ones I have installed:

They have never caused me any problems, so idk.

Thanks so far guys for the ideas:)

1 Like

Hey! I fixed my studio! You just have to reinstall it. Just go into files and click downloads. Look for “RobloxStudioLauncherBeta”. Delete that file and go to Create - Roblox and click Start Creating. It will re-install the Roblox Studio launcher. And there you go! If you still have problems, let me know. Bye! :grinning:

10 Likes

You can send a bug report to @Bug-Support

Thanks! This worked!
I may still send a bug report to Bug-Support (thanks @7z99 btw) just because there was no warning that I had to reinstall the Roblox studio launcher, and I doubt they intended Roblox Studio to do that.
Thanks again to everyone!

2 Likes

There is a problem I ran into. If you have a game that you want to work on that was made BEFORE you fixed your studio, you will have to save your game to a separate file. What I mean is, there will be TWO versions of your game. The first version is your original game (which won’t save) and your Local File that does save.