Roblox Studio Mod Manager

Such an amazing tool for developers but can you please include the uninstallation process?

Can I download this mods in Mac?

It has been mentioned before in the replies below:

1 Like

Iā€™m experiencing a weird issue where, when launching Studio through Mod Manager, ClickToMoveController fails to appear under the PlayerModule and breaks player controls in Play Solo completely. The module does exist in the install files, so I donā€™t know why itā€™s not loading. I tried force-reinstalling studio with no luck.

Hi, Iā€™d like to try this because I want to try Vanilla, but my browser keeps blocking it as ā€œharmfulā€ (it has not done this for previous .exe files) and my Windows Security program noticed a threat in my program as soon as I tried to install with shields off on Brave (and I noticed you mentioned this in OP, but you didnā€™t mention Brave). The browser is stopping me from downloading this at all, so any help would be appreciated.

Browser: latest Brave version

Is there any way to prove to my computer it isnā€™t harmful? Is there any way for you to do this with Brave?

My Avast doesnā€™t flag it up and I havenā€™t noticed any change in performance since installing. I believe there is bugs with this anyways as the Vanilla icons never show for me

I canā€™t run it because it leads to the Defender page.

Why is Windows Defender Smartscreen flagging this as a virus? I canā€™t install it anymore at all.

I canā€™t use boatboamberā€™s method. No questions.

Sameā€¦

Better wait, then.

Iā€™m sorta dumb. The Vanilla icons wasnā€™t working as you have to launch Studio via Mod Manager every time which is pretty annoying.

Have you tried running it in Internet Explorer and turn Windows SmartScreen and Defender off temporarily in your security settings?

(browsers such as Opera and Firefox shouldnā€™t pop up as flagging this as a virus, I used Opera to install it, Internet Explorer shouldnā€™t either if you turn SmartScreen off)

If you donā€™t have Internet Explorer, go to edge://settings/privacy and disable Windows Defender SmartScreen

2 Likes

Just run it in IE.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thatā€™s great that itā€™s working for you now, Iā€™m happy to help :blush:

Also @Maximum_ADHD wouldnā€™t it be better to put this in Community Resources instead of Cool Creations?

Iā€™ve been getting this error for the past 3 months. Iā€™ve reinstalled the program many times but I still keep getting this.

I just downloaded and updated this, yet I keep seeing this. [Pressing no]

Itā€™s giving me thisā€¦ every time. Even before the ā€œupdate promptā€ issue, I was getting this.

Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s causing thisā€¦

1 Like

I have got something similar, when i try to use anything this is what the error is got no idea why its happening though! image|514x477
This started happening after i installed vanilla icons but afterward tried to change them which is very weird

Hey

I just tried to download the .exe file and it redirects me to github saying ā€˜Page was not foundā€™ and also when i try downloading the .zip file i get taken to Error 404. Is there any ways i can fix this?

Good catch, Iā€™ve fixed the links.

1 Like

Hey, I recently installed your Roblox mod manager program, but when I try to launch it, I got this error? It works fine before, but now it not. So I reinstall Roblox studio 5 times, and yep, no luck with that.

Ugh, I donā€™t know how people keep triggering this issue.
Iā€™ll release a patch for it soon.

2 Likes

I do get a similar error if I attempt to launch the mod manger with a weak internet connection. Iā€™m not sure if that could be directly related, or if itā€™s just a different branch.

Took me five ye at a to scroll down to here, and all I can say it, I LOVE ITS!!!

KEEP THE GREAT WORK UP , MY FELLOW ROBLOXAIN!!!

Hi! Will this ever be ported to Mac?

Very unlikely, though maybe at some point.

4 Likes