Roblox Studio Mod Manager

I fixed it! Thank you so much troop! C:

1 Like

Wait, so is the program safe? On my computer it is saying it is a trojan…
Also, can anybody upload videos on this program?

1 Like

The program got falsely marked as a Trojan because it downloads and executes Roblox Studio without any signature from a certificate authority. I’ve had this cleared by Microsoft a couple times now but antivirus programs are still antsy about it.

3 Likes

Okay, I see. Thank you! :grinning:

If you want to completely stop windows security from falsely detecting the mod manager, you should set up an exception so the anti virus won’t quarantine the program. I’ve done this recently and it has stopped getting detected ever since.

3 Likes

Sorry for bumping this but I have a problem when I tried to use it, the Continue button did not shown up in the warning window :confused:

What’s going on with your text rendering?
Did you change the system default?

I did not change the system default, can i know what’s the text rendering problem shown in my picture? Maybe that font in my computer is missing or corrupted.

1 Like

I can’t use this utility - when downloaded, the file type is a Windows Archive, which despite the .exe extension, cannot be ran on Mac to my knowledge.

Correct, this isn’t supported on macOS right now. Roblox’s bootstrapping protocol on Windows differs a lot, so there’s not much of a 1:1 compatible translation I can do between them. I think it might be possible to build the program for macOS though? I’ll look into it one of these days.

5 Likes

I used this in combination with Eltobb’s Vanilla icon pack. Studio looks fresh, thanks man ^^

2 Likes

Does this still function the way the normal Studio does? I usually test ReShade and RoShade shader packs in my normal Studio.

Bug Report

Abstract: When using mod manager with collaborative editing, script edits sometimes will not save and progress will be lost.

I’ve had progress lost on multiple occasions due to this issue. Please fix this when possible.

To reproduce, try doing the following:

• Open Studio with Mod Manager
  • Open an online, team-create place that has collaborative editing enabled
  • Open a script of your choice and attempt to make edits
  • When edits are made, there is a chance that the draft window will not appear. If this is the case, you have just experienced the bug. The moment you close the script, all changes made are reverted instantly.

Temporary fix:

• If you see that the draft window does not open, DO NOT CONTINUE EDITING THE SCRIPT!
  • Close studio, and reopen it (with or without mod manager, both are fine in this instance).
  • You should be able to edit scripts correctly now.

Hope to see a fix for this soon!

I’ve been using Team Create for 13 months straight with collaborative editing enabled and have never seen this bug, that is very strange. Are you sure it’s specific to my mod manager? Are you using sitetest branches on production team create servers? If so, that’s a bad idea.

Make sure all of the files were installed correctly by checking this box:

If you can provide any additional details or identify how you triggered this bug, it would be very helpful.

3 Likes

I’ve experienced this issue once without using Roblox Studio Mod Manager.

2 Likes

This is actually this bug I believe:

1 Like

Yep. All it’s doing is managing installation and updates for Roblox Studio, in a directory separate from the one Roblox uses so that it isn’t subject to their bootstrapper’s file integrity checks.

2 Likes

Question. I want to replace a class icon, but the icon is being used on multiple classes. Is there a way to replace an icon for just one specific class?

1 Like

You’ll have to edit and override the ReflectionMetadata.xml file.

1 Like

I managed to find the file, but I have no idea what I’m doing with it. Either way, thanks.