Roblox Studio Mod Manager

You have to use the mod manager executable to launch studio since it’s responsible for keeping everything up to date anyway, much like Roblox’s own studio bootstrapper does.

2 Likes

Is this possible? It would be a pain to have to boot up Mod Manager and then launch Studio.

Create a shortcut to %LOCALAPPDATA%/Roblox Studio/RobloxStudioBeta.exe if you really want to skip the bootstrapper.

To the OP, made a pull request to add Try In Studio support. Haven’t tested it or anything because it was just a quick edit using educated guesses

1 Like

ah, I see, well too bad then I guess!

i tested this out on a windows 7 VM , (as win 7 is my primary one) but the app failed to start , errored the “the application cannot start correctly”

any help?

if you need the problem sign :
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: RobloxStudioModManager (1).exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 61705146
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17965
Fault Module Timestamp: 506dbe50
Exception Code: e0434352
Exception Offset: 0000c41f
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

1 Like

You shouldn’t be using Windows 7 anymore. I haven’t done anything that I know of to discontinue support for it, but I’m not actively supporting it either.

3 Likes

oh ok its alright , ill just get linux because yeah my pc is too bad to support windows 10

1 Like

What about Windows 8 or 8.1?

character limit
character limit

nope , no support , if you are asking if it works , yes it does but my pc fails to upgrade so i am reformatting it to a linux distro , lubuntu

2 Likes

i like the logo for it, looks cool

I would highly recommend using 8.1 if you can, what CPU are you using if I can ask (and RAM amount)?

Can it work on roblox player? I would like put custom texture in roblox player.

Why is this happening?

Make sure you’re on the latest build.

1 Like

Thank you. I haven’t updated the version since I changed it’s taskbar icon.

Hello i have a question i have installed mod manager and i want to uninstall it and i don’t know how i just deleted the program but when i want to open a project on my computer it said with what application you want to open it and the file logo is still the mod manager logo @Maximum_ADHD Edit: i fixed the thing with what application you want to open it but the roblox studio project is still the mod manager logo (also btw i fixed it by reinstalling roblox studio)

4gb ram , inttel e6700 2 cores 3.2 GHZ, the pc is pretty mediocre and it can valorant at like 20-40 fps and mincraft at 60

I usually get 62 fps on a baseplate, when I lagtest at 2k parts I get 10 fps, but when I play games with 10k parts I’m fine, wth

At minecraft I get 70 fps and at 1.8.9 I get 100 fps

Anyway, have you tried ending some apps’ tasks or disabling appps startup?

If I’m correct, Intel Core 2 Duos are about the lowest end you can go with Windows 8.1 or higher.