Roblox Studio Mod Manager

My game wont load with this downloaded… any solutions?

i dont have any startup apps other than “windows” . but during my minecraft play chrome is usually open

Why does it take a terribly annoying amount of time to install studio?
I’ve been stuck on this for a while now :confused:

And now it says this…

Also, @blazepowerroblox :

not related to my issue, but it may help your issues blaze

Clear temp folder and run these commands in administrator command prompt (These wont hurt your system! they will only help with performance :)):

net.exe stop "Windows search"
net.exe stop sysmain

If you aren’t too familiar with the command prompt, stopping sysmain is not bad and the service is supposed to do something to increase performance, but in the end it only makes your PC slower.

Another thing I tried was going to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Power Options then click on the right hand side, “Choose what the power buttons do”

Then click Change settings that are currently unavailable, then say yes to the administrator popup if it appears.

THEEEEN, uncheck fast startup and press ok.
Fast startup is also proven to slow down performance at times, even though it says Fast startup.
These are based on performance but they helped me with app errors too!

If all else fails see if an AV is silently blocking it. And it’s probably VM ware bugging out with it too…
You can also force install windows 10 with an ISO so… don’t know why you aren’t doing that lol

thank you , i can install windows 10 but at the current time unless my favourite applications dont work i dont see a reason to switch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Windows 10 is basically reskinned 7, you shouldn’t have issues with apps. You might even have less issues with them (since 7 is discontinued now)

1 Like

Of course, as soon as I saw this reply I realised GitHub copilot didn’t run on my windows 7 pc but did in my windows 10 laptop? Also just to clear doubt , that laptop is only used for python purposes

The only problem that keeps me back from upgrading to windows 10 is it’s bloatware and high resource , I installed it on my pc once , didn’t run so smooth and application loading times were worse than they are currently.

1 Like

I’d honestly try 8.1, I have a HP Stream 11 laptop that I use occasionally, and under 8.1, it runs pretty well.

(never tried running Windows 10 on it though)

Might be something that might be helpful

I have a couple files that’ll clear all the bloatware. But I’ll probably get suspected for viruses if I posted them lol

Was 8.1 dropped support? Or no?

Nope, still in extended support (basically security updates, but no feature updates).

10th January 2023 I think

1 Like

Oh, cool, do you know how long?

I downloaded it to look at it quickly, but just a warning is that when it has a fatal error and you continue, it will lock up, and it wont be in task manager and the close button does not work, so it’s stuck on your screen with no controls.
Also, Norton still thinks it’s a virus. The reason this was caused is because Norton was blocking it access to my internet, causing it to softlock.

you can use task manager to shut down its process if its stuck

I did, it went into Suspended automatically, and did nothing. I had to restart.

Are you on Windows 11? Maybe that’s why it froze.

1 Like

This app doesn’t work it tells me to update studio but it crashes on updating.

1 Like

Same issue here, can’t open it due to that error.

lol?

1 Like

Turn off anti virus to install it

You can fix it by simply adding a new folder named “ExplorerIcons”

At least It works for me

Does it work for you?

• SI
  • No

0 voters

@Maximum_ADHD

Is there a way to download on mac?
Tell if there is no way to download it for mac.