Roblox Studio Mod Manager

Don’t think so unfortunately.

1 Like

…so is there a solution? this has been happening since forever

there’s no way that clone hasn’t noticed this either im sure he uses his own software

scrap that he immediately replied, awesome

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Roblox Studio Mod Manager (Private Discussion)

for no reason i cant install the mod >:(
imagen_2022-05-08_115431727
imagen_2022-05-08_115221548

this not work for me
here is the error
imagen_2022-05-08_124029420

i have issue like this for while and managed to fixed it by clearing my temp using settings

if you had install any RSM before make sure to click reinstall

1 Like

didnt work
i just delete all the files in “%temp%” and “temp”, i will try removing the temportaly files in the config

didnt work >:(

1 Like

well sadly i dont have any other method to fix that other than wait for reply from max itself

Seems like your firewall or anti-virus might be blocking the program from making external requests.

1 Like

ohhhh finally, ty
i think the tweet from boatbomber + adding it to the firewall exceptions will fix it

Edit: didnt work

Do you have any anti-virus software that might be preventing the program from externally communicating?

1 Like

No, i dont have any antivirus active or installed bc of things like this

Could you copy the text from the errors and run it in google translate? We can’t understand it since its another language

message.txt (5.0 KB)

here the error i had while ago

From what I can tell this is a Roblox server error, the program is trying to install studio from roblox’s servers but it failed, maybe it’s a problem with your internet? It works fine for me. But I dunno, I don’t code in whatever language this is

hmm that weird, i have very good internet connection and always set my dns to auto and sometimes use 1.1.1.1, i have clear the temp and reinstall the roblox itself,delete any RSM folder in appdata but sometimes the issue still present. I have also install the latest net thing from ms and follow any fix base on error code 0x80004005. The issue itself have been a thing since 2021,its quite weird to know only some people have affected by this issue

thats the same error that i have but the thing is that nobody knows how to fix it :frowning:

The error is in the github

Has the font issue been fixed yet or is it still being investigated? I still have it after multiple reinstalls

The github says it has been fixed…

I have also deleted the font files in the root directory, and tried replacing the fonts with the original ones.